Please tell me if I have it

coleross2300

I am panicking. Do you think I have it ? I did acid once , just one tab , last Wednesday and i just have some minor problems, like a little bit of head pressure and it seems like reflections last a bit longer . I'm starting to panic though reading that this is how it starts , as I already have autonomic dysreflexia being a paraplegic and cannot deal with blood pressure problems . Please answer I'm only 17, could it all just be in my head ?, I have also tried adderall , not for about 6 months now , and shrooms twice , and have my medical marijuana license. Please help me

• coleross2300 changed the title to Please tell me if I have it

yeah , i only like to use it to get high in a social situation but it works as a good medicine in all other situations, and I'm not sure if you saw my edit above but I'm still wondering if i even have it at all or if im just obsessing like a hypochondriac haha.. my main fear isnt the visuals, its having blood pressure problems because that can cause a stroke easily for me as a paraplegic

Edited by coleross2300

Sounds like you are a bit paranoid. Its not impossible, but it will take time to see if you have it. Based on what you are describing if you do have it its very mild. If youre paraplegia is caused by brain abnormalities rather than spinal it could make you more susceptible. Basically give it some time and see what happens. Basically though, DO NOT do hallucinogens again. They definitely do serious damage to the brain.