HPPD or Anxiety because of obsession?

MIM2017

I am 17. I've done acid 7 times, shrooms 3, and DMT once. My last psychedelic trip was early last July. Smoked weed almost every day for a while but stopped last November, been mostly sober since then not even much caffeine, but I did occasionally consume alcohol, didn't have any visual problems. But then a couple weeks ago I was at the dentist and after he took the light off me I had a sort of acid flashback, now I have been noticing mild tracers, mild visual snow, occasional flashes, and shaky/wavvy environment if I stare for a while. Doesn't seem to be a problem when on my phone or watching TV. Back in November I was prescribed Lexapro for anxiety but never ended up taking it because I learned to cope with panic attacks and anxiety. I have been reading a lot about HPPD recently, do you think what I am experiencing is a result of anxiety with over obsession and concern that's cause me to notice these things. It's been such a long time since I've been high or tripped I don't even quite remember what it feels like, so I have a hard time believing it's HPPD. From all the forums I've never heard an instance of symptoms popping up because a light induced them. What do you all think, am I just anxious? I stopped all caffeine and alcohol consumption, and like I said haven't smoked or done other drugs for many months.

I think it could be both. I have a very small case of HPPD when I'm distracted and not thinking about it. When it's on my mind the symptoms become stronger. Did you feel really anxious on any of those trips? It might just be you subconsciously having anxiety about tripping because you were anxious while you were on drugs. Also HPPD doesn't just go away without any drug use. I haven't done drugs for over a month now and I haven't gotten better. Also if you watch some YouTube videos about HPPD some of them explain that light can make it worse. Maybe you always just had it and weren't aware because it was a small case. Are you seeing any halos around lights? 

Thank you for the reply. I never had a bad trip experience or got anxious while on a trip they were all very enjoyable. And no I don't see halos around lights. I just find it strange that I had no noticeable visual problems until a year after my last trip.