Floaters disappearing ?

Yayoe10

Okay so before HPPD and anxiety I would never notice my floaters only every now and then I'll notice one or two and then back they'll be gone for months lol , after HPPD and anxiety I noticed a LOT of floaters especially the black cotton web looking ones, people told me it's just from anxiety I'm able to notice them more (got eyes checked all good), now 9 months later I feel a lot of improvement with my anxiety and SOME minor HPPD improvement , and have noticed I have LESS floaters and are less visible too, still they're but not as dark and not as many. Any comments ? Could be meaningless or meaningful , dunno lol 

Sounds like a major improvement. I never noticed floaters until last year after I had withdrawn off Paxil which I had been on for 2 months. Then I started getting the cobwebs and shit.

7 minutes ago, TheMythos said:

It actually gives me hope reading your story that these can go away.

Happy to hear I could give someone some hope man! Always have hope! I've seen improvement in my after images and floaters regarding HPPD, also with my anxiety/ depression, and DR/DP. My visual snow if anything got a bitnmore heavier but I think it's because my anxiety is calming down I'm noticing it more 

2 hours ago, K.B.Fante said:

I've only had floaters since my hormones got out of whack and since anxiety can screw with your hormones it's not surprising you see them now that you're anxious. I imagine if you can get your anxiety down you might see a reduction in your floaters as well. 

Yea my anxiety had started to get down ALOT and I've noticed my floaters go down with it too they're like 50% better