HPPD sucks

Kraffay

I'm a 20 year old guy. I popped LSD like two times with a gap of 6 months in between. Third time, which was like december and 3 months after the previous hit, it wasn't lsd, it felt like 2CB but i have no way to know for sure. I've had mild HPPD ever since, like i see rays from light sources at night and some times double images and my head feels funny. I quit all kind of drugs since then, until a few days ago i decided to get drunk. This has like fucked up everything for me. I had mad headaches and crazy visuals. I hate going outside at night. Has this happened with anyone else? Like does getting drunk permanently fuck you up? And secondly Id recently applied for this course which requires a lot of memorisation, has anyone else on here pulled through a hard course while dealing with hppd? Fuck this shit has made me feel really low will it ever go away?

• 4 weeks later...

Hangovers make my visuals much worse.  I find if I don't get good sleep or sleep that's low quality (alcohol does this) then the my symptoms are worse.  MJ is also something I can't touch.  Tiny amounts send me into an alternate universe.  I think sobriety is probably one of the best treatments for HPPD.  It didn't make my visuals go away but they're much better when I'm sober.  Also, being sober, it's easier to get focused and get on with life.