Jump to content

Toxic leukoencephalopathy


Recommended Posts

I stumbled across this condition while surfing the web and I am convinced this is what I have. It says that "symptoms typically appear days to months after exposure to the toxic agent". My symptoms started about 6 weeks after I ingested an overdose of bk-2cb. "Symptoms include: headaches, fatigue, visual problems, confusion" I have all of those. There is a case of a fatal Toxic leukoencephalopathy involving a man who took 2c-e and I took bk-2cb which is very similar. There is no treatment and the damage is most likely permanent as it is a result of damage to the myelin (white matter) in the brain. Good times.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.