Prescribed effexor

im taking an SNRI it doesnt work for HPPD, period. It works a LITTLE bit on the anxiety, and yes it makes you tired along with other side effects. If you are not so depressed or full of anxiety i would not take it.

I've taken Effexor for ten years and I 100% agree with hppd33

So you guys say it worked LITTLE bit on the anxiety. ..? isn't it suppose to eliminate the anxiety or replace the klonopin as you posted earlier if it works.. ?

Also HPPD3 you said it has other side effects, can you please elaborate ?

I was on Effexor for 8 years. I'd say it helped with my anxiety and depression until it stopped working and my hppd totally broke through

There are definitely side effects

Weight gain

Sexual dysfunction

Excessive sweating

Irritability

And lord help you if you miss a dose.

With all that said it was 100x better than lamitrogine and I'd happily trade Effexor withdrawal again for this hell im going through

Yup getting worse.. Also my hands and body are shaky.. I have this brain fog, and couldn't sleep properly last night

I think this has to do with the klonopin, if i was you i would take the klonopin at night so you have a proper sleep and the effexor in the morning along with good breakfast.

My snri, makes me fatigue, dizzy, dry mouth numb and very tired and it does nothing for HPPD, though im less anxious so i dont need 2MG klonopin, my plan (hope) is that i can beat hppd without too much benzo. I came from 2MG klonopin and now im off them, which is cool. I believe nature will heal us. 

Klonopin causes major depression too, might be time to switch benzo's or quit them

I stopped the medcine caused dr/dp brain fog, feeling like a zombie.. So many more side effects take I couldn't take anymore... It's just to strong of a medicine.

I was prescribed Citalopram (/saɪˈtæləˌpræm, sɪ-/; brand names: Celexa, going to see how this one works with my body... If it doesn't go well will try Wellbutrin next.