Fuck the appointment ! It's pointless so Time for plan B

This is what I find frustrating with you... When you explain your posts, you make good points... but you initially wrote it in a way that just sounded like you know best and everyone else is wrong and stupid to consider meds.

name="trip into hell" post="30155" timestamp="1445453163"]im not angry at anybody...just disappointed...but people are all the same they rather cry over their condition, using prescription meds without doubt and trying to get attention of others instead of doing something for themselves with real healing potential...its insane how people are somehow depending on being mentally ill. -_-

This is the most ignorant thing I have read on these boards

Not only are you undermining the struggles many people face with this you are also standing on some pedestal dishing out what you precive as fact.

people are fucking SUFFERING with this and if they can find what they precieve as a life raft to pull themselves out they will take it. You are only of the lucky ones who's condition probably wasnt as severe and you were able to beat it sans meds. Congrats. But don't belittle the struggles of others. It just comes off as self righteous and makes you sound like a dick

fighting???..for what?...its not about whos right..its about whats the right thing.

name="trip into hell" post="30155" timestamp="1445453163"]im not angry at anybody...just disappointed...but people are all the same they rather cry over their condition, using prescription meds without doubt and trying to get attention of others instead of doing something for themselves with real healing potential...its insane how people are somehow depending on being mentally ill. -_-

This is the most ignorant thing I have read on these boards

Not only are you undermining the struggles many people face with this you are also standing on some pedestal dishing out what you precive as fact.

people are fucking SUFFERING with this and if they can find what they precieve as a life raft to pull themselves out they will take it. You are only of the lucky ones who's condition probably wasnt as severe and you were able to beat it sans meds. Congrats. But don't belittle the struggles of others. It just comes off as self righteous and makes you sound like a dick

1. my condition was pretty severe even compared to others...in fact and with distance the worst ive ever experienced in my life...

2. sry that i encourage people to cure themselves

3. who has ever experienced long term help or cure from prescription meds?!...the few meds i've only tryed made it worse for me

4. i didnt underestimate peoples suffering..i just say there is hope..but they wont find it in prescription meds and crying around (making thousands of posts and starting topics) never helped anyone + for what is one asking for advice if one simply ignores it to go on crying

im not ignorant but im sorry for your wrong interpretation.

White people do tend to do acid, and psychedelics while other races tend to stick to weed and Coke. Not being racist just saying what I've seen

i guess its why people who dont know about acid or its potentially positive effects or even be susceptible to propaganda about it, are mostly afraid of the stuff..and also i think that ace is not as well known everywhere in the world + there are other potent psychedelics on the market (some people only use natural occuring compounds for tripping) but most people who do, for example mushrooms or mescaline have already or would also do lsd...to make it quick..it has not so much to do with the race as with the surroundings of people what they put into their system.

Well I am having a great time. Just prank called a bunch of people.

One girl I told that the money she has in the bank got stolen (somebody requested me to do this) and she was flipping out

I also called one guy with anger issues and trolled him a bit and LMAO it was priceless !

Then i called some black guy and trolled him told him I was a KKK member lol and said a bunch of funny but racist shit

stupid childish behavior...and useless if you ask me..dont be an asshole

btw. acid is not the main reason for hppd it has just as much potential as every other psychedelic to cause hppd but lsd is much easier to overdose cause its active in micrograms and thats why some more people could have aquired it through ace than by other substances +  everybody is different ..some people never get hppd no matter what psychedelic compound they use + not everybody knows he he/she has hppd some of them think they lost their mind or something, while some other people think they have hppd and actually just have a panic disorder or similar etc.

in my bad trip i was feeling that it was destroining my brain

it was not worth it all of my good trip all together so thats why drugs sucks

it turn me 180 degree about i think about drugs and with the bad trips from weed have confirm it for ever

in my bad trip i was feeling that it was destroining my brain

it was not worth it all of my good trip all together so thats why drugs sucks

it turn me 180 degree about i think about drugs and with the bad trips from weed have confirm it for ever

it felt the same way for me..it felt extremely llike turning into a mentally disabled person..my bad trip took me for 5 hours into hell and sometimes within these 5 hours i thought im already dead...in fact it felt like 20 hours...my whole body was tingling and feeling hot and cold and i was never sweating that extreme in my whole life like on this trip.. i still cant believe i have survived it but some part of me died on this trip.

but i dont blame the substance i know it was my fault to take an overdose...the user is the loser....i regret nothing these trips i had on psychs are the most crazy, wierdest and beautiful things ive ever encountered in my life so im thankful for all that..i love drugs and im back doing them again :P

no they arent evil...the fact is no substance is evil..thats real propaganda...the only evil thing is the wrong motive behind the users...for example ingesting mushrooms or acid and going on a party..thats not how psychs work...or doing drugs in general to forget your problems is also wrong...but the substance itself has no fault (is not evil its neutral)..its the users fault cause he/she decides to create the right or wrong setting being not ready for it or taking too much...the problem is that these drugs are illegal and thats why no proper education about how they work and their risks exists officially and this leads many users to bad trips and into hell..

ask an ayahuasca shaman and you will see that he has no problems such as hppd or similar..and guess what..its why he understands how the substance and the induced trip works.

i wont get it again..cause im done with recreational use of drugs.i only use them for a spiritual purpose...ive learned my lesson bro