Drugs that won't make HPPD worse ?

otherwise you might risk a panic attack

panick attacks on weed are fun for me. 

I remember once i was having a panick attack sober. I smoked bud and the panick/post panick fatigue was viped out like a benzo would. Weed helps me focus AND relieves anxiety.

i invite panick attacks. because i know grounding techniques/meditation to control the panick. and i can process the panick, face the fear .

Weed makes everything so much better for me. in moderation only . unless im remembering a phone number.

Grounding technique: take a bath, put head underwater so that I listen to my own heartbeat. focus on my heartbeat and it slows down. its fun. 

^thats what i did when i had that panick attack. 

ps : dissociation is a symptom of panick attacks

ps.s. : i smoked weed earlier and it felt like a trip. i could like see my dogs soul or whatever lol..

i dont get panic attacks without overdoses anymore and even if.. i would be able to stop them immediately...cause im the controller of my brain again...yesterday i drank 2 beer, smoked a joint and took a little opium and was fine and able to enjoy the whole experience.

i still have access to big amounts of ket..and was lately thinking about taking some..but im a little afraid of a bad trip..and i only used ket twice in my life...one time with a friend (an overdose of ket impured with acid) and the other time alone and a way too small dosage to feel anything...but i know it can be very enjoyable..i also have depression from time to time so it could also help me maybe..i dont know what to do.. would it be a good idea to start small or is it better to wait for a few month again before.

Why are you even contemplating doing drugs again? You've made like 10 threads in the last like 4 hours complaining about HPPD and the symptoms that accompany it, but yet you want to experiment with "drugs that don't make hppd worse" man you're playing a dangerous game if you do decide to roll the dice with your marbles. You're still in school for gods sake, put your head down and study. Get off this site. Hang out with your friends, don't smoke bud, drink if you have too. But if you indulge too deeply you may not come out.