Chronic Pain

Is there any literature connecting HPPD with any other syndrome or chronic pain condition?

Perhaps problem with the HPA axis or other problem?

Need to know.

Thanks

Hope1, do you take anything for pain? I am also in chronic pain (with episodes of it at a less intense level). Currently I'm in a lot and was prescribed Norflex, which I'm not so keen on taking just because I never have and don't know if it crosses the blood brain barrier or would stimulate the CNS to worsen HPPD symptoms. I don't want to rely on narcotic painkillers.

In an attempt to add to your question, I personally do not know if any link has been scientifically proven, but over the years, I've certainly noticed what seems like a correlation with many hppd sufferers and DP/DR and pain. Do you have the latter (dp/dr) as well?

From what I understand the sensation of dp/dr is this out of body going through life in the third person. I feel fucking retarded. Anyway are pain synergies associated with hppd localized in one place or throughout the body?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...

Hope1----- i took a drug called Mebendazole; it's for if you get worms such as the ones in raw fish (sushi) etc. My symptoms esp. brain fog went away like 100% for hours. Comes to find out that the drug is used for cancer of the Adrenal Cortex. And i am a smoker it is also used for lung cancer, i think. .....Another odd thing---off topic--- is how some of these RC chemicals are metabolized in the lungs (pro-drug?), they think.