My Movie HPPD U Tube

Spartan

I have just done my first U Tube HPPD video / sharing part of "My Story"

I’m sure I will get better with practice and there are so many more facets of my experience I would like to share to raise awareness and possibly "help" others.

http://youtu.be/R5hO8ewxzLc

I likely toned some parts of the severity of my HPPD down. Also I do take "responsibility" for my own situation.

Likely you can see I do feel "uncomftorble" speaking about it. Id usually smile a lot more..

Anyhow. Check it out and see what you think....

P.S. My U Tube account is under a "Pen Name"

HPPD is more than a challenge.. its chronic, cruel, horrible and brutal. i should have said this, maybe next time......

I feel your pain. And I also find klonopin or benzos in general to help but yes, you've stated the truth, that its easy to just keep upping the dosage and once the benzo wears off you're like "shit man! This sucks."

I'm happy you made this video though! ☺

It takes balls to move on from something like this and not be a total basketcase! Cheers friend!

• Upvote 1

Great man! Once again i feel glad (well, we all got this so you know i mean it in a good way) to see another face of HPPD. And a voice. You seem like a great, humble guy and it really isnt fair you, or anyone else for that matter, to have this.

I would like to do one if my own, when i can get som proper equipment up and running.

• Upvote 1

Nice vid man, sharing and putting your story out there takes a lot of courage. Hopefully it´ll help somebody else and be somewhat "therapeutic" for you as well. Gotta say you seem like a positive guy with a healthy outlook on life! :)

Thanks man..  sure, i think its a good thing i suppose, i also want to "get good" at video to promote my other business.

Yes, its the right thing to get it out there and possibly "help" others.. i suppose its theraputic to share in this way. It builds "emotional muscle"

Thanks! i would really like to meet many of you people in person :)

Nice work mate, takes a lot of guts IMO.

You seem like a positive person despite your handicap so good job.

thanks bud. for sure.. i am positive, i dont like to see myself as having a "handi cap" tho .. take care too!

I feel your pain. And I also find klonopin or benzos in general to help but yes, you've stated the truth, that its easy to just keep upping the dosage and once the benzo wears off you're like "shit man! This sucks."

I'm happy you made this video though! ☺

It takes balls to move on from something like this and not be a total basketcase! Cheers friend!

take care too

thanks man. I appreciate it!

Yeah i have been benzo free since the start of the year and it hs been a real transition. Things have really changed/ Thanks so much friend, take care too..

Great man! Once again i feel glad (well, we all got this so you know i mean it in a good way) to see another face of HPPD. And a voice. You seem like a great, humble guy and it really isnt fair you, or anyone else for that matter, to have this.

I would like to do one if my own, when i can get som proper equipment up and running.

Thanks man! yes , agreed .. its good to see another "face of HPPD" you can see im a normal person, mostly  lol .True it really does seem very unfair for many of us hppders to be enduring this!

It would be great for you to do your own video, i do hope to see it soon. I may re-do mine also in more depth and detail..