hppd supplements and igf1 issues

So i have been looking at intermittent fasting, one of the benefits apparently being to reduce the hormone igf1 which induces cell division (and hence aging) rather than cell repair.  It seems that all the supplements i take induce high levels of igf1 - acetyl cysteine, magnesium, vitamin b, vitamin d.  Acetyl cysteine looks like it might directly negate any positive effects from fasting.  I have noticed that my skin has aged quite quickly in the past 5 years but it is hard to tell if that is due to excess igf1, or working outside a lot (uva damage) or just that is what happens in your 30s.  It seems i can dispense with nac now anyway - i have ran out and been off it for a week or so with no return of ill effects, so maybe the other supps and lifestyle changes are taking the slack or there has been some permanent healing.  Maybe i'll just take nac when i'm on the piss, ill etc.

HGH and IGF-1 will make you look and feel younger. This is why HGH is a older persons best friend. 

"It is said that HGH and its mediator, IGF 1 may aid in treating aging, by keeping cells in as healthy a state as possible. A cell’s ability to function depends upon the genetic codes for all proteins, hormones, and enzymes that make the cell run. Antioxidant supplements such as vitamin C and E have been known to limit damage caused to the DNA and bolster immunity in the process. HGH and IGF 1 go one step further and accomplish what antioxidants may not be able to. HGH and IGF1 help DNA self heal prior to cell division, initiating the movement of amino acids and nucleic acids into the cell and cell membranes. IGF 1 facilitates the movement of nucleic acids giving it the materials needed to repair damage to the DNA and initiate cell division.

While many hormones can be replaced to ward off the effects of aging, HGH reaches far beyond the scope of any single hormone in not only preventing aging, but in significantly reversing a broad range symptoms of aging. While the growth hormone decreases, the aging process rapidly increases. It has been determined by HGH proponents that one can reach the status of elderly by the age of 35-40."

the only effective interventions to extend lifespan (in animals at least) is caloric restriction (or it looks like also intermittent fasting or methionine restriction may also do this).  These interventions reduce igf1 and this reduction in igf1 has been suggested as the modulating factor.  I wonder if igf1 is like a stimulant - produces short term advantage at the expense of long term gain.  Or is good within a limited range, and in the elderly igf1 may be too low, while in a younger adult with the usual western diet it is too high.