Antibiotic amoxicillin

jimmyb84

As a matter of fact I`m getting it prescribed again! :/ Sinus infection!

Amoxicillin is part of the penisilon family so unless u are allergic to it u should be okay.. In regards to ur dentist pulling ur wisdom teeth he is giving it to u as a preventative for infection post surgery.. Also they can give it to u pre-surgery if u have heart conditions.

• Upvote 1

I finished taking the Amoxicillin and I feel great HPPD wise. My visuals, head pressure, and intrusive thoughts are at an all time low. I don`t think it`s because of the antibiotics though because I had to take Amoxicillin last year as well (like a few weeks after onset of HPPD) and it didn`t help or hurt.

Quitting smoking about 3 months ago, not drinking coffee, and not doing drugs I`m positive has helped. I also take pharmaceutical grade fish oil and I recently added organic turmeric to my diet (not sure if that is actually helping or just a coincidence). Also try to lower my refined sugar intake to the least possible amount.

Congrats man, that is a hard thing to accomplish.. Way to put the brakes on when needed brake. I bet u feel better since the resignation of quitting smoking.. It's been two and a half years for me now.. I'm glad ur feeling better keep knocking the ball out of the park.. Good luck with ur trials and tribulations of conquering ur quest of rectifying this disorder..