From an admin (Jay)

chrismo

hppd24years: I couldn't understand half of what you wrote and, frankly, I don't want to get dragged into another pointless discussion with you. You asked why I always stand up for Chris? I don't. In fact, here's a post where I call him "exceedingly negative and critical without any discernible reason" and tell him that "It's fine to be skeptical, but plain negativity leads nowhere". Anyway, let's not turn this thread into another deranged rant-a-thon.

I think it's pretty simple to interpret or understand.. If u have any questions u have my number.;)

But whatever dude, let´s just bury the hatchet and agree to disagree on this topic as this discussion won´t yield anything useful. Feel free to respond to my second post in public if you feel like I got something wrong. But after that please contact me via PM if you´ve got something to say to me about this (or anything else for that matter)  :)

I have some trouble understanding your style of writing but it seems to me that you´re quite a contradictory fella. First, you´re suggesting I take in all the evidence before expressing myself because you assume I haven´t read all the posts. As a matter of fact I have read every single word on this forum (mind you this isn´t something I consider an achievement) so how about you don´t make assumptions and rather base your argumentation on "evidence". Secondly, you ask me to "carry my flammable spark somewhere else". The only reason I chose to voice my opinion was because YOU brought the whole thing back up after the situation, and I´ll quote myself here if you don´t mind, "was as closed to being solved as it possibly could for the time being". It would also be great if you could drop the coalition thing because I sincerely don´t think anyone here is "out to get" certain individuals.

If u can't understand my style of writing feel free to ask what things mean I will explain any analogies, metaphors, alliteration, catch phrases, strong poetic devices, ECT. I know sometimes things can get confusing in written form on here especially depending on what moods peeps are in(:

So what did Chris say to me that u apparently read on here that would be considered disrespectful towards me? U know what man don't worry about it seriously. I have big shoulders as well as good intentions for everyone to get along on this forum. Just try to be responsibley respectful to other peeps post by not being directly offensive to their writing or beliefs. If u don't understand that then try giving ur head a shake while reaching out ur hand and shaking mine in some sort of agreement towards getting along. Remember u came onto me pretty strongly.. I never seen u before until ur positive comment towards me. Hppd24years..