From an admin (Jay)

chrismo

Try not to speak your mind and debate freely or admins of this site will threaten you with actual physical violence. I am officiallly done. Nothing I have said warrants abuse like this:

Senior Administrator

• photo-thumb-50.jpg?_r=0
  • Administrators
  • admin.png
  • 827 posts
  • LocationPortugal / England
  • Administration Role:Spaminator

Sent Today, 02:58 PM

Chris, you a becoming a real thorn in the side of this place. You just have to have the final word on everything and think you know the fucking lot.

I'm done with you... You're a cunt, just a mean spirited pseudo intellectual prick that I would knock spark out if I ever met.

Go fuck yourself.

• Upvote 1

What the... 

When an admin or moderator behaves like that, that should be a clear indication the he needs to, at the very least, take a break from his duties. Don't get me wrong, I'm grateful that someone does the job of administrating the site - but behaviour like that is completely unacceptable - for everyone, but especially for an admin.

You're better than that, Jay, surely :)

Thanks for sharing, Chris, that's the only sensible way to deal with threats like that, IMO.

Well, I don't see much physical violence here besides "knock spark out" ... guess it is a matter of how one executes the last suggestion.

Yea, an admin shouldn't post that way but such things do happen.

Chris, I haven't combed through the site to see if there are any is anything objectionable in your posts ... so can't much comment as to whether you have "warrants abuse".  But has there been conflict mediated by Jay that might be the seed of his post?  What occured before this PM ... or did it spontaniously generate?

602DA-biogenesis.jpg

Just give each other a hug and be done with it.

Well, I don't see much physical violence here besides "knock spark out" ... guess it is a matter of how one executes the last suggestion.

It says "You're a cunt, just a mean spirited pseudo intellectual prick that I would knock completely unconscious if I ever met". That is pretty clear!

Chris, I haven't combed through the site to see if there are any is anything objectionable in your posts ... so can't much comment as to whether you have "warrants abuse".  But has there been conflict mediated by Jay that might be the seed of his post?  What occured before this PM ... or did it spontaniously occur?

So what are you saying? That it's not a problem that administrators/moderators threaten members if it is warranted? Is it ever really warranted? Shouldn't mods/admins hold the "moral high ground" so to speak? :)

The only reason I became a mod was to help David deal with the spam issue.... I don't claim any moral high ground and if someone continuously belittles people on here and refuses to back down after various polite attempts to resolve the situation, they will get both barrels from me, even if I am not a mod.

What do you suggest be done when a mod 'looses it'?

It depends. Everybody should be cut some slack once in a while, everybody screws up :)

I'd say;

First "offence": If the mod/admin apologizes, he should perhaps be encouraged (by other mods) to take a short break, couple of weeks.

Repeat offence/lack of apology: the mod/admin should probably be encouraged to take an extended break or perhaps step down completely. Being a mod of a forum which has actual disputes is damn hard. It's very hard not to get "drawn into the fray"!

And he did so privately as well.

Doing it openly sounds better to me, not worse :P .

Doing it openly sounds better to me, not worse :P .

That is how Jay feels.  But for harmony sake, it is often best to express beefs with an individual rather than have threads spin on with people drawn into it.  And he did speak privately.  If you want to waste a few minutes and read resent posts of Chris, then you will see if there is justification for their obvious dislike for each other.

The real goal of this forum should be to provide moral support and share possible ways to address HPPD issues.  The rest belongs on Facebook.

A final update before I depart the site for good (reasons should be obvious):

Sent Today, 04:38 PM

Don't act like the wounded little soul now.... You knew this was coming and kept prodding away.

I've told David to take me off admin.... Tired of dealing with neurotic little attention seekers. Enjoy the bitter little forum you are trying to create....

Perhaps  examples can be provided of why I deserved such an attack. Maybe I deserved rebuking, maybe I didn't- but not like that. And I can't stick around for more of the same (it took several clonazepam to deal with the shakes from this). Nor can I continue to comfortably contribute as a member.

To those who have offered help and support these last couple of years, I thank you.

To those with whom I have chatted and debated, it's been a pleasure.

• Upvote 1

I have apologised via PM and I will apologise to all concerned here, including Chris, obviously. He shouldn't leave just because I lost it.

I don't think I should be admin anymore and will leave the site for a while.

Good luck everyone, hppd is shit and takes it out of me.

Jay, don't leave please mate.

We all have our moments on here, which are totally warranted considering the struggle we endeavour on a daily basis.

Like many here I'm also a active member of dpselfhelp and they operate a warning point system, maybe that could work well here to help keep people in line (including myself as I have been known to loose it occasionally)

Remember, we are in this together and need to attempt to support each other.

Good health to all

• Upvote 1

For the record, jay did apologize.

However, without wanting to go into my backstory, threats of violence really put me in a weird and uncomfortable place- and this is the last place I expected to receive them. This was exacerbated by another admin apparently making light of it and seeming to imply that it might have been in some way justified (?) I was uncomfortable at the time and I remain so.

A final thank you to those from whom I've received messages. Your words were much appreciated. If I ever find a magic cure I'll be sure to let you know. ;)

Chris u are a whining little spoiled kid who constantly puts people down and then sucky baby pooh pooh faces all the way off this site while playing the "poor me" you do not like the shoe on the other foot do you???

how about ur duck that u made a mockery out of jimmy's friend that went to Brasil in south America?? U completely were being condescending towards her or him<< (did u notice that StateofRegret??:) How cool is that?? Or when u called me a cunt for changing ur comment for the good?? Buddy u ain't coming out of this smellin like roses..

This cutting into peeps feelings or posts and trying to act like a control freak by labeling how they write or what they say is pure defecating ludicrous behavior. Peeps have the write to speak and if Jay got pissed off like Chris got pissed off at me and called me a cunt and threatened me by making my life a living hell from the incidental prank I pulled.. well....- that is the biggest hypocrite and doubled standard person I have ever seen. SO Chris go eat another block of cheese and tuck ur tail in ur boot u rat pretentious copious Gang lander..

NOW "STATEOFREGRET" Y DO U ALWAYS STICK UP FOR CHRIS?? U SEEN WHAT HE SAID TO ME- U SEEN HOW HE MAKES INFRONT OF PEEPS ON HERE BUT U NEVER SAY NOTHING TO HIM.. Y DONT U COLLECT HIS PARAGRAPHS IN ALPHABETICAL ORDER AND JUMP ON JAYS SIDE FOR AWHILE CHRIS IS NO ANGEL HE MADE THREATS TO ME.. JAY SEES THE TRUE IDENTITY OF CHRIS IN ALL HIS POSTS SO IT PISSES HIM OFF WHEN CHRIS IS CONSTANTLY OBSESSED WITH TRYING TO GET PEEPS IN TROUBLE BEHIND THEIR BACKS. HEY CHRIS- FUCK U MR. FUCK U MAN!! U ARE A SHIT DISTURBER AND A BULLY.. STATEOFREGRET U LEAVE VISUAL ALONE HE'S JUST TRYING TO BUILD HARMONIZATION AROUND HERE IN REGARDS TO FORGIVENESS.. HATE THE GAME BudS NOT THE PLAYERS. HPPDGOODBYCHISTOPHERCOLUMBUSUBITCHESBITCH.. Ha!! And Jay I completely understand how u feel and the way Chris has a natural act for crawling underneath peeps skin.. This regurgitation on peeps here has to go and ratting too.. The escalation won't stop.. To anyone who reads this don't be a yellow belly under handing individual by trying to stir shit up with moderators on this forum be a fucking man and message them in private mode and figure it out one on one like adults not like kids.. This is Y all this shit is happening and being blown out of proportion.. The peeps in authority or superior positions don't need to hear it they have lives and better things to do.. Jamie..

Almost forgot, Jay I hope u do not leave over this ordeal and I'm sure everyone would consensusly agree.. U mean well and Chris to be honest u should stay too just like visual said give each other a big hug just don't put ur hand on my ass.. Lol.. Thanks man.. StateofRegret I replied to ur last private message u sent me.. We are dealing with our differences in private message mode everyone like men.. Hopefully we will come up with good solutions for the better..

hppd24years: I couldn't understand half of what you wrote and, frankly, I don't want to get dragged into another pointless discussion with you. You asked why I always stand up for Chris? I don't. In fact, here's a post where I call him "exceedingly negative and critical without any discernible reason" and tell him that "It's fine to be skeptical, but plain negativity leads nowhere". Anyway, let's not turn this thread into another deranged rant-a-thon.

Okay I didn´t wanna involve myself in this mess as I´m still somewhat of a "rookie" on this forum, but you need to chill the fuck out hppd24years. Chris chose to share the message with the community and IMO rightfully so. Jay admitted he lost his temper for a bit, something we all do from time to time, and apologized. Most of your post looks like paranoid rambling to me. I you´re so obsessed with "dealing with differences in private like men" then why don´t you just do so instead of calling out several members of the forum and pissing all over a situation that was as close to being resolved as it probably could be for the time being?!

Edit: I did not want to stir things up even more with this post and know that it´s not personal hppd24years. Perhaps this thread should be closed so we can all move on to more pressing matters (getting better would be a nice place to start).

Edited by LaizzesFaire
  • Upvote 2

A final update before I depart the site for good (reasons should be obvious):

Sent Today, 04:38 PM

Don't act like the wounded little soul now.... You knew this was coming and kept prodding away.

I've told David to take me off admin.... Tired of dealing with neurotic little attention seekers. Enjoy the bitter little forum you are trying to create....

Perhaps  examples can be provided of why I deserved such an attack. Maybe I deserved rebuking, maybe I didn't- but not like that. And I can't stick around for more of the same (it took several clonazepam to deal with the shakes from this). Nor can I continue to comfortably contribute as a member.

To those who have offered help and support these last couple of years, I thank you.

To those with whom I have chatted and debated, it's been a pleasure.

Not to beat a dead horse here.. but chris since I've come here almost every post I've seen from you has been negative. If more than one person has had to complain about it being a problem, then its not just their imagination, and they really don't need to bother providing concrete examples when you know full well of the time's you've gotten on peoples nerves.. maybe not everyone.. but more than enough that something should have been said, even if the way it came out and the strength of the words went too far.

I wish you no ill will man.. but when more than one person has had to say it.. perhaps you should reflect on yourself a bit and the reasons that may be behind people feeling that way towards you..

or not if you dont give a shit... but if you dont give a shit expect that to be returned to you

• Upvote 3

Okay I didn´t wanna involve myself in this mess as I´m still somewhat of a "rookie" on this forum, but you need to chill the fuck out hppd24years. Chris chose to share the message with the community and IMO rightfully so. Jay admitted he lost his temper for a bit, something we all do from time to time, and apologized. Most of your post looks like paranoid rambling to me. I you´re so obsessed with "dealing with differences in private like men" then why don´t you just do so instead of calling out several members of the forum and pissing all over a situation that was as close to being resolved as it probably could be for the time being?!

Edit: I did not want to stir things up even more with this post and know that it´s not personal hppd24years. Perhaps this thread should be closed so we can all move on to more pressing matters (getting better would be a nice place to start).

The only intention Chris had with that message was to expose Jay to make him look like the culprit while simultaneously playing the "Poor Me" Chris has been exasperatingly obnoxious with his low down dirty bandit type ways.

Now;:).. with ur blah blah's to me with my personal situation with Chris, ur right, u have no idea what ur saying in regards to ur "CHIRPS about it towards me.

Y are u really sticking up for Chris?? U most not have gone over all the threads.. I suggest that u take all the evidence first before u judge my find lost friend who really has no earthily business responding to something u have no idea of. U have a right to make ur opinion but keep in mind this situation of Chris's "PERSONIFICATION" has became placid which is a good thing!! Trust.. Please carry ur flammable spark SOME WHERE else because we don't need another erupted infernal roaring fire to spring up on this thread again. This craziness is finally coming down to a calm. Hppd24yearsandstillrolling!!

• Upvote 1

Not to beat a dead horse here.. but chris since I've come here almost every post I've seen from you has been negative. If more than one person has had to complain about it being a problem, then its not just their imagination, and they really don't need to bother providing concrete examples when you know full well of the time's you've gotten on peoples nerves.. maybe not everyone.. but more than enough that something should have been said, even if the way it came out and the strength of the words went too far.

I wish you no ill will man.. but when more than one person has had to say it.. perhaps you should reflect on yourself a bit and the reasons that may be behind people feeling that way towards you..

or not if you dont give a shit... but if you dont give a shit expect that to be returned to you

I couldn't agree more and I can completely understand Jay for being sickn by Chris's childish antic games.. One day we will all have a drink to this.. Toast!!

I have some trouble understanding your style of writing but it seems to me that you´re quite a contradictory fella. First, you´re suggesting I take in all the evidence before expressing myself because you assume I haven´t read all the posts. As a matter of fact I have read every single word on this forum (mind you this isn´t something I consider an achievement) so how about you don´t make assumptions and rather base your argumentation on "evidence". Secondly, you ask me to "carry my flammable spark somewhere else". The only reason I chose to voice my opinion was because YOU brought the whole thing back up after the situation, and I´ll quote myself here if you don´t mind, "was as closed to being solved as it possibly could for the time being". It would also be great if you could drop the coalition thing because I sincerely don´t think anyone here is "out to get" certain individuals.