High school from hell

Mr.50's

Hey, I'd like for you guys to know about this place from hell called highschool. Not only does it suck to the average person but its like a concentration camp to me. Since I developed hppd and all this shit in the summer after 8th grade my first school year with it is at a completely different school and I can't tell if I feel normal or not because its such a different surrounding I don't know how I'm susposed to feel at school. Anyone relate?

It´s easy to feel alienated with HPPD. Sometimes I used to feel like my local area was a desolate state devoid of life, filled with strange beings.

Hope you finish your high school. Then you can go to university later if you wish and if you get better. 

I remember when I went to high school I also had hppd but didn't know of the disease it was extremely difficult that's for sure. I hallucinated and my ears rang like a mother ducker. I felt strange and not myself things felt different just everything felt like a dream state which I never understood til now. No buddy had what I had I knew there was something wrong just couldn't explain properly but I felt it. I managed to make it my reality while cope in with it dam it was hard. I managed to get my grade twelve and O.A.C.'S which is a prerequisite for university. Stay strong Kido and u will get over the intrusive thoughts as time passes.. Stay clear of all drugs.