Can anyone help me obtain Suboxone??

What did the doctor say about Suboxone? It´s a controlled substance. I doubt it would reverse the effect of Iboga since Iboga is not an opiate. But why not try...

Take a ride to France and just get some opiates [ie- painkillers].   I don't think you need a script there (not sure).   You need one, some or all of the big three:  1. Benzos  2. Norepinephrine/Dopamine meds  3. SSRIs. 

I'm no damn doctor though!!!   Low dose opiates may help too [iMO.....just don't get addicted please].    You need some klonopin, I think.     

The question is:  do you have DP or DR or both?      Because I have found that ADD meds have helped me overcome DP,  less for DR.    While wellbutrin and/or SSRIs can help both perhaps (at least in my case!). 

naloxone was actually trialed to treat depersonalization disorder and it completely abolished dissoicative symtpoms in 7 patients i think.

Odysseus the dp i experience now is completely unatural and drug related its not like the normal dp...i am certain a kappa antagonist can help me.

the dp i experience now is completely unatural and drug related its not like the normal dp...

*lol* sorry but that was humoristic... What kind of DP do you have if not normal DP?

ur laughing at me??

drug induced dp like a worse one then the normal like severe dissoication to the point where i cant sense my body at all and my head feels totally empty and detached...surroungdings have lost there grounding to me

i never was this bad with normal dp...