After images,snow,DP getting worse

mbellamy09

As the title said those three things seem to be getting worse but I'm pretty sure I need to withdrawal off the klonopin I've taken for five years.ive tried twice before and am down a very low dose so I hope symptoms are at a minimum but who knows.

I'm gonna start the withdrawal after spring break so basically at the start of April. My concern is that the things that are worsening will just get crazy after. Any advice on this?

• Upvote 4

You just gotta try it out for yourself, man. When I was on Klonopin/
Rivotril (for 2 months), I got mellow but the withdrawal was the worst. It did´nt lessen my visual symptoms much but I got an intoxicated feeling. 

If you have DP, you could try taking small bits of Zopiclone/Imovane, it took of the worst edge for me.

As the title said those three things seem to be getting worse but I'm pretty sure I need to withdrawal off the klonopin I've taken for five years.ive tried twice before and am down a very low dose so I hope symptoms are at a minimum but who knows.

I'm gonna start the withdrawal after spring break so basically at the start of April. My concern is that the things that are worsening will just get crazy after. Any advice on this?

Mine got worse for about a month of two, and then they will seem to flat line, then they started getting better. Hard to say exactly what will happen though cause this is neuronal stuff. Its different for everyone.

• Upvote 1

I am also still on klonopin 2 yers almost, but i have no reducement in any smptom yet, sometimes it makes me think its because im still on klonopin i dont heal. I cant imaginen a life without klono with these visuals and DPDR.

• Upvote 1