Need help

I would like the help of everyone but I mostly need the long timers on this site as they have seen the most cases of reduction and completion sucess. It's been almost a year now, I think maybe 8 months since I developed hppd and I'm still not quite sure what to make of my symptoms. So far I have seen: Closed eye visuals 90% gone. That black hole light in the air thing 95% gone. Trailers 15% gone. After images 40% gone. No other visual symptoms have changed, my snow is the same and my light sensitivity is the same, luckily those 6 are my only visual symptoms. My snow is just noticeable enough during the day that i can notice it a couple of times without looking for it. It doesn't get much worst at night and is my worst symptom. My light sensitivity isn't a bother to me. My non visual symptoms like anxiety and feeling like I'm tripping are almost 100% gone. And my brain fog is still here but isn't noticeable during the day unless I'm tired. Once again this is to everyone but I would be happy if some people with a lot of insight like Jay or merkan or brake etc could respond. Do you think my visuals will ever go away?

Do you think my visuals will ever go away?

I had pretty heavy CEV´s but no visual snow. I had geometric patterns and flashes in the dark and other things. They have all gone for me, and it was a gradual process until one day it was gone. If your visuals have gotten this much better, it sounds like your recovering and why should´nt you get better when you have gotten better over only 8 months, I had it for 12 years.

That's great news I love success stories glad your feeling better. What I mean though is that my visual snow hasn't reduced at all. It's my worst symptom and all my other symptoms don't want to stick around but this ones got other plans. I'm posting this because I'm getting desperate I'm getting into junior year now and I never really tried but I'm have to now and my brain fog is killing me and I know if you get rid of visuals you get rid of brain fog to.

I only had it for 9 months. My blobs, intense burning after images went away (the intense burning part not the after images), CEVs, and the feeling that everything in my peripheral vision is moving and nothing is stable went away almost entirely. My visual snow and light sensitivity is still horrible. Mr. 50's if you stay away from drugs and exercise your visuals should go away for the most part in my opinion. Any visual reduction is a good sign. The visuals stopped bothering me recently. The only thing I`m focused on right now is the maddening and disabling OCD I have. My OCD is so bad that visuals seem like a walk in a park right now lol.

Sorry for the late response but thanks for responding you guys. Been feeling fucking fantastic today don't give a shit about visuals.it once again feels like my symptoms are reducing but my snow is the same and getting slightly worse. Who cares though as long as I feel good.