Naltrexone

Hello all,

I plan on trying Naltrexone in the near future(if anyone here has 1 tab that's all I need for sell that would be awesome!>USA as far as I know this is legal? Lmk if I am wrong) and was wondering if anyone has tried this. I plan on doing what is called low dose naltrexone or LDN. This will be between 10 to 20 mcg daily, here is a cool les than 5 minute video on it http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z0p0ykSzy9o.

My main reason for this is for my opioid tolerance, I use Kratom I tbh I could get a few ounces of this a day if I wanted to but 9 grams gets me out of bed, have been well over a pound in 2 months. I am looking to knock this down to 3 grams. LDN basically resets your tolerance 70-90% lower and this works everyday. But naltrexone is suppose to work for anxiety, depression and from what I read on a post here for dp/dr. Now, should a LDN at 10-20mcg which is obviously way way smaller then even 1mg and people take a few mgs of this daily so the dosage is far smaller. I am sure no one here has used naltrexone on this small of a scale and I am not sure if anyone here has even tried naltrexone. I am more interested in knowing how well this is suppose to work for anxiety, depression, dp/dr and just HPPD in general if anyone has any thoughts or experience.

Thank you,

Andrew