Animal PM

Animal PM is a product for work out recovery. It has amino acids, magnesium, valerian root, GABAs, Nerve Growth Factors, and many more things. I've been taking it like once a week after working out or a really strenuous day at work. It has been effective in decreasing my visuals and taking away that feeling that you are still kind of tripping. I still wouldn't call it a complete cure though because it doesn't eliminate all visuals and it doesn't completely take you back to your prior to HPPD self. Either ways I highly recommend it. I would like to know if anyone else has had any success with it. Here's a direct link to one of the websites that sell it: http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/univ/animal-pm.html

Wish you guys luck and a Happy New Year!

• Upvote 1

Happy new years and thx! Animal has a ton of good products. I was wondering why don't you try this everyday taken during the morning. Not so much for workout recovery but as a HPPD supplement so to speak and report the results back. Maybe after continuous use it will work better? Just a thought. 

Thank you,

Andrew

Well you don`t want to take it in the morning because it is supposed to act as a sleep aid. I found that I don`t need it everyday. Once or twice a week is enough for me to see short term and long term benefits. Plus I already take multivitamins, magnesium, lutein, zeaxinthin, fish oil, and cbd oil everyday. I don`t want to add more pills to that because I can`t swallow that many pills in one day, everyday.

Animal PM actually helped me a lot I don`t know why you are making fun of it. It decreased my visuals permanently.

My apology then ... it was meant as humor only.

Animal PM has elements of things people report helping them: Magnesium, GABA, Mucuna Pruriens (ldopa), GPC, Valerian (calming), Hops (calming), etc.

What IS surprising is that your HPPD responded so well to a body building drink.  You have been doing lots of proactive stuff which is great,

Hey Andrewcb. So I started to take this on a daily basis and experienced huge moments in clarity and visual reduction. But there were some side effects I experienced about 30 mins to 4 hours after I would take it- tingling in the arms and legs, feeling kind of sluggish, heart rate increases, and muscles in the heart twitch. And last night I had to sit on the toilet twice and I threw up. I felt like I had too much of it in my system and instead of feeling sleepy I felt opposite. These side effects were worst last night and they actually increased my visuals and made me feel very very weird. By now I`m back to normal. I won`t be taking this everyday anymore lol. I don`t experience any side effects when I take it once a week. There is way too much stuff in these pills in my opinion. Like Humanofort is a blend of IGF-1, IGF-2, FGF, NGF, EGF, and CTGF. Immunolin has IgG1, IgG2, IgM, and IgA.