Eating Cannabis

I've been talking with my buddy and he is going to give me a quarter to half for free so I can eat a gram a day and see how it benefits me.

I haven't heard of anyone doing this so I want to give it a try. If my buddy comes through and does give it to me I will report back. But until then what is anyone else thought on this?

http://www.collective-evolution.com/2013/01/03/cannabis-is-key-to-good-health-when-we-eat-it-vs-smoking-it/

Interesting to say the least.. There is a differential between tetrahydrocannabidols (t.h.c.) and Cannibidiols (c.b.d's) vastly. T.h.c. is responsible for the psycho-active high and the C.b.d's are the complete opposite with healing elements for extreme anxiety, panic attacks, depression and even cancer.. My order is coming in the mail soon I now a few peeps with bad anxiety, panic attacks, PTSD, and depression who say it completely relaxes them which allows them to function and feel like they did before without acknowledging or thinking of their disorders.

Smoking weed or getting high off any THC I would never do, weed is probably the scariest drug to me now lol. But eating it wouldn't get you high. I am not talking about making a oil or butter just eating raw plant material. I've been sick the past few days came down with the flu so I haven't gotten the chance to do anything. Not to mention IDK what happened but I feel like I have hit a wall, seems like a lot of my symptoms just popped out of nowhere and I haven't been feeling well in that area either so I have been avoiding a lot of people, which I haven't done in some time. My buddy called me yesterday but I ignored him, I will call him next week if I am feeling better and see what's up.

Thank you

Smoking weed or getting high off any THC I would never do, weed is probably the scariest drug to me now lol. But eating it wouldn't get you high. I am not talking about making a oil or butter just eating raw plant material.

Andrew its not T.h.c. U do not get high off the C.b.d's what so ever.. C.b.d. Is a nonsychoactive element it does not carry any psycho active properties of Tetrahydrocannabidols. It is the complete opposite of T.h.c. to be specifically accurate and exact. C.b.d's are the soul carrier of comfort, relaxation, functional and no panic or anxiety episodes.. It also cures various different cancers. T.h.c. is the catalyst for psychoactive intoxication which we don't want for obvious reasons. U can probably remember when weed worked with u before u became a host to h.p.p.d. Unfortunately?? If u do remember when u felt that relaxed feeling that was the C.b.d. affect now on the other hand when u were paranoid thinking "cops are coming, get down and hide, I have to get out of here fuuuuuuck" that's the t.h.c. psychoactive high...

Right^ That is why I am saying if you just eat it, in time would it do anything. I know it's the CBDs that you want and the THC is what you don't want. But buying a CBD extract is expensive. So I am just wondering why the hell can you just not eat the raw material. Maybe drink like a quart of milk(this is what I do first thing in the morning I fucking love milk lol) and take like 3 or so grams of fish oil like 30 minutes before you eat it. Idk maybe the fat will help break it down. I do not know how CBDs break down in the liver so it would be cool if I could get some advice there. Like for opiates you want to inhibit the CYP450 enzyme, is there a enzyme you could inhibit or something along that line for a better CBD intake when you eat the raw material? Lol! Sorry for making this freaking confusing I am a terrible writer and get lost in my writing so easy now!

But yea I am trying to get a high CBD level in me is my plan, and I wonder what would be the best way. Like what if I boiled the weed down to get the THC out but not high enough to get the CBD out. From what I have read and assume is THC should be gone around 320 degrees.....CBD is 355 degress. So lets say I was to boil this and make a oil at 335 degrees, that seems good to get what I need out of the bud. The THC. So basically I make a oil, it has the THC and sell that! lmao. Now either I can eat the bud from here or can I recook it. You know start over now that the THC is out, boil it at 360 or so degrees and the CBD will then be in that oil. Then basically I just make a damn cake or some  brownies and eat the CBD oil!

Does this even make sense! LOL

Idk I am confused on how to do it. What would be the best way to get a ton of CBDs in me with little to no THC? Any thoughts?

Thank you

Andrew

Eating hash gave me the first symptoms of HPPD.. I've done it several times and let me tell you this: it's very different from smoking it. It lasts much longer, up to 9 hours. You'll get the worst ataxia, your speech will become unintelligible, and you'll have CEV's and even some OEV's. Visions and out-of-body experiences can occur and in the worst case full hallucinations, paranoia and psychosis can happen.

This is due to that THC metabolizes into an even more potent 11-hydroxy-THC when orally consumed.

So in conclusion the answer to the "eating cannabis" for some kind of benefit is: a VERY bad idea! :-)

I apologize if I missed something (I simply skimmed the posts), but there are some misinterpretations. There are dozens of textbooks on pharmacokinetics/dynamics of cannabinoids and even evolution and the endocannabinoid system - eating marijuana in its raw form is completely non-psychoactive, and it isn't due to CBD.

Raw cannabis has cannabinoids in their non-denatured form and are considered "acids" i.e. there is still THC but it's actually THC-acid. I'd recommend watching this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eRLVyGfGcZs

BigPapaChakra,

if u eat raw form Tetrahydrocannabidols (T.H.C) U will get the psychoactive high. If u juice the weed in raw form you won't get high like the video link u copied to ur comment says. If u took a bud and ate it u would get high because of all the stocked bulbed trichomes that are loaded with rich resin T.H.C. which is the psychoactive high. Don't mix the juicing part up with eating marijuana buds on raw form because it ain't T.H.C.-ACID, U WILL GET HIGH AS FUCK.

Endocannabidiols are found in the human body which we make it up naturally. They are found systematically throughout our bodies including the brain, heart, liver as well as they fights off diseases and cancers. Hppd24years and still rolling.

I'm open to being wrong, but there should be no difference between juicing raw marijuana or eating the bud, and in some of the videos by Dr. William Courtney I believe he claims he or others have eaten them raw - they just juice them with carrots and what not to take away the taste. You need to heat marijuana to deactivate the 'acid' form and activate the 'regular' THC, CBD, etc. In terms of edibles, you need to both heat the weed and add a source of fat. I've witnessed multiple times when edibles are seemingly non-psychoactive due to overcooking and the absence of a source of fat; my old friend before I went sober after HPPD was freaking me out (didn't know I had it then) has eaten buds as to not get caught by authorities and his parents and claims to have not gotten high.

Also, the amount is roughly one bud a day (unless in the case of the woman in the mini-documentary of juicing raw cannabis). Hypothetically, if there was a difference and you could only juice the bud, I'd say the OP still has nothing to lose. He won't get high and it might be very medicinal.