I think I have a death wish...

bpl4269

So last night I took 2 mg of klono with some codeine tablets knowing full well the risk of respiratory depression. I guess some part of me wanted to cease to exist. Im in a real dark place right now. My lyme disease is becoming resistant to antibiotics and because of this my visuals are worsening every day. Im getting visuals that I havent had in eight + months. For example, when I stare at anything it starts to morph, shrink and shake. This symptom has been gone up until now for almost a year. I just hope to god another antiolbiotic will work for me or I can find some effective alternative treatment. I feel I am at the end of my rope. It is downright inhumane for anyone to endure this much mental stress on a daily basis. Honestly, I dont know how much longer Im going to last. Im going to start taking klonopin every day as my last resort so at least I dont end up killing myself.

• Upvote 4

Yikes. Stay strong man. Take things one day at a time is my advice.
As I understand it, the predominant symptom of neurolyme is neuroinflammation and compromised BBB permeability (too much permeability), the latter of which is worsened by the former. Hence, the central effects in theory could be mostly mitigated by a neuroactive antiinflammatory.
Try some Curcumin with high BBB permeability (e.g. Longvida), I'd say. But my knowledge on Lyme is limited.
Other than that; I know this shit can be hell on earth man..
I haven't been doing too great lately either, but I tell myself everyday I just need to make it 1 more day. I find it easier that way.

Hope some others are better at advice for this than I am,  but yeah hold on man :)

• Upvote 2

Wow, thank you for that advice on the curcumin supplementation. I had no idea that that might help. You may have just saved my ass from worsening visuals. Im ordering that shit pronto, and in the mean time ill be taking tumeric as it contains curcumin. Thanks again man, gave me a little hope today. :-)

Hey. I've been considering taking curcumin but i feel like i'm already too far into the rabbit hole of feeling like my everyday existence is governed by the intake of a bunch of chemicals. It's kind of scary to be like "what aspect of my experience is being influenced by things i swallow every morning", hah. Anyhow, look into supplementing piperine/bioperine because it seems pretty unanimously recommended to take it with curcumin as it's supposed to increase dietary availability significantly.