Cerebrolysin (bringing in the big guns)

"According to the Vienna neurologists I have talked to (where Cerebrolysin is used the most) they said that intramuscular injection of Cerebrolysin is useless for any other purpose than telling if someone is allergic.

He said that he's never seen a single case where it was administered IM, because IV is so much more effective. He pretty much said intramuscular is almost a waste. Keep this in mind.

This is why it's only recommended for 20 to 30 days, because trust me you will not be able to find veins to stick it in to, you'll have insane trouble sleeping and will look like a pin cushion.

I've had 9 Cerebrolysin 10ml injections so far, intravenuous administration. Astounding stuff. It improved my eyesight and perceptual 'framerate' significantly."

I found this off a site, don't know how much truth it holds but could be why you aren't getting the results you want.

"I'm really interested in some data about this. I remember there was another neurologist somewhere in the states who claimed from experience IV is a lot more effective than IM concerning Cerebrolysin specifically. Ah, here it is:

"My Husband has read many studies and comparisons but his experience here in the office is what he relies on most. Based on those experiences it is very clear that IV infusions (5ml Cerebrolysin in 250 ml Hartman sol, 40-50 drops per min) are much more effective than IM injections. A large portion of our patients are North Americans who live in Mexico part time. They recieve the IV infusions while they are in Mexico and Give themselves IM injections when they are in the states."

It might just be the endorphine high from IV administration that makes the patients prefer it. 

From the reports about IM administration, it does not seem as prominent as the IV effects I've been experiences. But this is all impossible to compare and I'm aware of that. 

I'm sure IM cerebrolysin is at least moderately effective since it explains intramuscular use on the packaging, and that route is preferred for children. Personally I always go for overkill, so doctors giving me IVs is where it's at. I would never take more than 10ml a day because I don't think I'd be able to sleep in 3000 years.

Either way, IV cerebrolysin gives you an opiate high not dissimilar to morphine so that's the way I'll take it. At least in my case." 

Here was one of the following post. I think everyone can agree IM is not as effective as IV but IM should still give some results. I don't know how far you want to take this but IV sounds pretty awesome lol

To clarify: finished 2 weeks/boxes of Cerebrolysin @ 10ml/day, 5 days on/2 off. No benefits achieved. Suspending further experimentation until NSI-189, for it makes more sense to have neurogenesis (NSI) followed by synaptogenesis (Cere), and not vice versa.

Trying a new stack in the meantime that includes UMP Uridine.. I'll keep you guys posted on that if I experience benefits.

Hello everyone! I have done cerebrolysin injections over 25 times and it really worked out slightly for brain fog, memory and faigue. It works only in intravenous therapy, 40 minutes - 800ml is the best option IMO

I. did i/v injections but it was rather like a short line of these creepy bath salts combined with a hammer thrown in head feeling.