Starting PRL-8-53

Here will be a little log if someone wants to follow

Will be starting PRL-8-53 tomorrow. A list of a few things I will be taking with it.

1: Multivitamin                            4: 7g Kratom 

2: 3g fish oil 3g flaxseed oil        5: 1.5g Gabapentin+ - going up in dose until around 3g until I get insurance to get Lyrica

3: 300mg Aplha-GPC                 6: Lutein and Zeaxanthin

A list of what I will be adding to the mixture

1: Kanna 50mg 1x to 2x  -3 to 4 days in                                 3: Agmatine 500mg at once or 250mg 2x a day - 2 to 5 days in

2: Picamion 150mg -2 to 3 days in                                         4: Phenylpiracetam 50mg once - 2 to 4 days in

5: Maral root 1 teaspoon 2x a day - 2 to 4 days in

These are just rough estimates, I will adjust accordingly and could be longer before I start some of these or sooner. As you can see I don't take high dosages, I do them in a pretty low dosage but I've learned to enjoy the subtle effects. I think in return my body will learn to enjoy subtle effects and in the long run will be more rewarding vs burning myself out. Also some of these I may scrap if I don't notice a difference or I think they are causing adverse effects.

My plan is to start the PRL-8-53 tomorrow morning, roughly 5mg give or take 2mg and see how that day rides out. If nothing terrible goes wrong I will then try 5mg in the morning and afternoon 2x a day the following day. I will probably keep my dosage at this for a while and in a week from tomorrow I will try 10mg 1x a day to see which is better.

Testing:

I will be testing it everything on this but my main focus is on its memory enhancing properties, but I will surely note any other positive as well as negative effects.

1: I generally put things down and forget where I have put them e.g. losing my keys, forgetting where I laid the remote down etc. etc

2: The ability to recall information. I have a problem recalling information. I am going to relate this closely to work e.g. I may have done something 1000 times but if I haven't done it for a while I can't recall the information but once I get back in the routine it comes back to me. So I want to see if this will help with not just recalling information but retaining too.

3: I will see if I recall any memories from my past that maybe I thought I wouldn't remember.

4: The speed it takes to recall information e.g. when I have to remember what I did a day ago I have to think about it, I want to see if it helps to recall information on the spot.

5: Remember to do things e.g. turn lights off, pick up a specific item from store that my mom needed etc. etc.

6: Long and short term memory just in general. I will be checking for improvements in memory every way I can.

I will also be testing for positive and negative effects on

1: Mood

2: Motivation

3: Anxiety

4: Dp/dr  

5: HPPD

6: Energy levels

Well this is just a template and it is based on PRL-8-53, I will give this a try for sometime. I wanted to do this based on PRL because memory is one of my biggest problems now. I can say though so far Kanna, Kratom, Picamilon and Phenylpiracetam have helped me to some extent. I just got my Maral root in today which I haven't used and used Agmatine twice which has given me some energy but haven't used long enough. Gabapentin works but only so much which is very much at all, I would really love to get Lyrica but isn't going to happen anytime soon. I will be reporting back all finds and changes once in awhile for people interested.

Thank you

• Upvote 1

Interesting, I'm just starting magnesium and valerian root so I'm kinda doing the same as you. How do you get kratom? What website? Do you have to sign something when they deliver it? I'm 15 so I don't know if I can get that with my mom's card, sucks.

You need to be 18 to order kratom and it is legal, you don't have to sign for it. As far as a site goes for I can't really recommend one because I haven't found a site I am satisfied with but have been doing research and I got it narrowed down to 2 so pm me if you need. I am going to give these 2 sites I am interested in a try and if I am not satisfied I will buy the best UEI kratom money can buy just to see if it is me or what. I have read it is comparable to 10-20 mg hydrocodone when you do like 10 grams. I use to take 60 mg hydrocodone a day for 2 years and 8 mg of subutex for 6 months and then 2 mg for another 6 months buy have been clean for over 4 months, was clean for 3 months when I started kratom but when you got a tolerance it really don't go away for a while so this could be why it doesn't do much. I have taken 5g 15x extract and 15 grams on top of that and wasn't really good, also I wasn't looking to get high I was looking for the mind altering effect hydrocodone gave me which kratom so far just seems to make me feel a little speedy with very very little mind altering. 20mg hydrocodone 3x a day would have me motivated and doing what I was suppose to. I will probably buy some poppy seeds and make a very weak tea to take with kratom. To be honest you are 15 years old, you got school you should be trying to focus on, I mean I am for it most the time when something helps someone but you don't want to fry your brain and get addicted to something it isn't fun(even though imo kratom isn't addictive and the people who say it is need to try a hard opiate addiction like oxys or hydros, a benzo addiction, meth or coke. People who haven't really dealt with hard addictions can find kratom addictive, although it can be mentally addictive imo it is a walk in the park compared to other stuff.) But whatever the case I know how hard it can be to be young and not happy or feeling right, I got my GED when I was 15 and just said screw school, so this might be something you need to talk to a parent about and if you understand what you are getting into and they agree then go for it, but don't get behind their back it isn't a cheap habit 100-200 a month unless you are one of the lucky few who gets away with 2 grams and feel like you are on top of the world. Blah sorry for the long run together essay I just wrote I feel like crap and my first dose of Alpha-GPC kind of threw me off today if you need more information or help shoot me a pm. will be glad to answer your questions the best I can and how to bring something up to your parents. I had to break a lot of news to my folks and had to get their help plenty of times.

So yea, started today off with a trail, 3mg dosage, nothing was wrong so a few hours later I slapped in 7 more mg. I think I will start doing 5mg twice a day. I have done 50mg Phenylpiracetam, 150mg Picamilon, a teaspoon of Maral root and a tablespoon of Kratom with 100mg Alpha-gpc. Tomorrow I will do the same thing and starting Monday I will ramp up with Kanna and Agmatine. So far nothing wrong, but nothing good to report, again it is the first day. I will start testing when I don't know I am testing, to make sense of that after a week or 2 of using it will just become natural to me and I won't be looking for improvements, hopefully one day I just notice my memory has improved. I slept like 14 hours today I think it was from not doing Kanna for the past few days or it could have been from doing some work and body needed a rest. Will report back Monday when I add in the rest and from there is it just adjusting measurements and finding what works best. I don't recommend this but I ordered 8 pounds of unwashed poppy seeds and plan on making a very weak tea to mix because opiates really help me out. My plan is to make the tea with just a ounce of seeds and some Kratom. Very small amount of seeds to use but I am not looking for a high I am looking for the psychoactive effects which can be achieved with a small amount.

Thank you 

So it is day 3(wow I remembered it must be working! lol) and I must say it is doing ok. Nothing out of this world but I can easily recall what I did today and can recall what I did yesterday(still have to think about it a little). Here is my biggest improvement and it just happened today, I didn't notice until I went to the gas station and I was on the road quiet a bit today, I remembered driving from point A to point B! This might not sound like a lot to people but usually when I drive I just leave and some how end up where I am suppose to be and hardly remember driving, like I was on autopilot, but not today! This is just one day and tomorrow might be different. But so far no bad side effects. I am taking everything mentioned above(I will post on my next update dinner is done and I am starving!) and my dosage of PRL is between 5-8mg 2x a day. I have what I believe is a 5mg scoop and I fill it up pretty good so it is hard to give a exact measurement. I have a 50mg scoop and it took around 10 of my little scoops to fill it up that is why I figure it is 5mg, but then again I missed the 50mg scoop pretty good when I tried to put the little one in it with my shaky hands lol. SO WHAT I AM TRYING TO GET AT >< sorry blabbering, is I am either taking around 5-8mg which I am sure of this!

One last thing, I do not know what this is from but is worthy to note, I have only seen about 1/10 of the eye floaters I normally see. I hope I'm not jynxing myself knock on wood but if I can get 1% better every week or 2 I will be doing good in no time! 

BLAH BLAH ^>^

Thank you hope I didn't bore you to death, I am starving and dinner smells great! Next update will be a real update and put together a lot better!

• Upvote 1

Nothing to report today, same effects as yesterday, did go out looking for a job and felt pretty calm and good when I did. Tomorrow I am going to do a attack dosage of 20mg 2x. If I feel I can go up the following day I will try 30mg 2x that day. After that drop down to 5-8mg 2x a day or adjust accordingly. Pray I don't die lol IN THE NAME OF SCIENCE!

There isn't much information on it. I am studying its effects on myself without knowing much about it although it seems safe. It is suppose to help with your memory, how I am not sure. As you are a teenager my best advice is to, and this part sucks, wait. You are still going through changes and at this point in your life you don't want to do anymore damage. You are either going to be looking back 5 years from now saying "Yeah, he was right glad I took his advice" or possibly "Damn I am fucked I should have taken his advice". Lol just saying I was your age before and wish I listened to the people around me. PM me what you are going through and what drugs have you used, I can help point you in the right direction but for the better part of me I can't help you get anything I wouldn't give my own child. I can help you out with some stuff and it is something you need to talk to your parents about. Mine have been a big support for me and I would of never thought they would, I am now getting back on my feet because of them. But send me a private message of what is going on with you, visuals, mentality and just the whole works and we will see if we can find a more natural or a better well known nootropic that can help you out. Ultimately still, I can't give you sites and tell you yeah take this and this, you will need to speak with your parents and say "I was told about this, have done my research, I really want to try this and that" and present them your findings and express yourself.

Thank you

Just ingested 30mg, I haven't been following a tight program with 2 times I had to skip on the PRL and both those times also causing a relapse in my progress. Think I am going to blow through the rest of my PRL since I only bought half a gram, will do high dosages. Will report back later with results, if any!

Happy Turkey Day Gergagagalgglglaglalalggal, The real noise a turkey makes!