Starting with Keppra

Start with 250mg per day for a week. Go up slowly. Add 250mg per week. If you receive adequate benefit at lower does then stop there - you don't always need to go to the higher doses. Either evenly spread them out during the days (e.g. 250mg morning 250mg evening) or go top-heaver in the evening (i.e. 250mg morning 500mg evening).

Make sure to supplement with a vitamin-B complex to help avoid side-effects.

Let us know how you get on!

Best of luck dude! Really hope to be right there with you as soon as possible.

Hey Ghormeh, wanted to ask why you specifically prefer a B-Complex over a specific B6 supplement? Do you advise against taking a B6 vitamin in addition to a B complex? I'll have to look into the theory behind B6's value in keppra treatment more thoroughly...

How did it go? Punch anyone in the face today? Hope it works out for you! 500 mg sounds like a lot to start on, I myself have never tried it but have read about it and agree with Sabzi, take it easy or you might get side effects and they might make you not want to take it anymore when in reality you just haven't given it time to warm up.

Best of luck dude! Really hope to be right there with you as soon as possible.

Hey Ghormeh, wanted to ask why you specifically prefer a B-Complex over a specific B6 supplement? Do you advise against taking a B6 vitamin in addition to a B complex? I'll have to look into the theory behind B6's value in keppra treatment more thoroughly...

Because one of the biggest complaints of Keppra is tiredness or fatigue. B vitamins as a whole counteract this. I would think a B complex as a whole would be sufficient. You might not even need to take it every day.