HPPD, diarrhea and shortness of breath

anyone experience these symptoms? what symptoms do you experience other then visual that you experience daily that you would just disregard? please no visual experiences just abnormal bodily problems such as pain, diarrhea, weight loss etc etc. also a list of medications you take if any.

thank you

Mate, HPPD is an unpleasant disorder but it's not a catch-all explanation for any and every unpleasant bodily issue you might be experiencing; its range of symptoms is pretty specifically limited to cognition/sensory issues. The symptom of "head pressure" is often connected with headaches, tension in the neck/shoulders, etc. and the issues caused by HPPD, i.e. depression, anxiety, stress, sedentary lifestyle etc. can all lead to somatic issues but you really can't place things like diarrhoea and shortness of breath (I'm assuming you mean generally rather than anxiety-related) directly under the HPPD symptom umbrella. If it's caused by a medication you're taking for HPPD, then it's a side-effect of that medication, not an extension of HPPD. If you're experiencing it independently of medication, then you have HPPD and that issue.

Mate, HPPD is an unpleasant disorder but it's not a catch-all explanation for any and every unpleasant bodily issue you might be experiencing; its range of symptoms is pretty specifically limited to cognition/sensory issues. The symptom of "head pressure" is often connected with headaches, tension in the neck/shoulders, etc. and the issues caused by HPPD, i.e. depression, anxiety, stress, sedentary lifestyle etc. can all lead to somatic issues but you really can't place things like diarrhoea and shortness of breath (I'm assuming you mean generally rather than anxiety-related) directly under the HPPD symptom umbrella. If it's caused by a medication you're taking for HPPD, then it's a side-effect of that medication, not an extension of HPPD. If you're experiencing it independently of medication, then you have HPPD and that issue.

I do experience a ton of pain on the right side of my neck and through up to my brain and I also experience massive migraines in 2 areas of my brain, feels as if my brain is swelling and a pin is pushed in the middle of it. Its like I am on a constant bad weed trip(which is when my hppd started). I was popping x pills and was fine until I smoked some hash. I am just trying to see if there are some links we share together because I believe HPPD has some sort of link with serotonin syndrome as the effects seem to be similar. Basically just wondering if people experience other symptoms other then visual effects like the stiffness I get in the right side of my neck the pin point pain i get right smack in the middle of my brain, my weight loss, tremors(my hands shake like no other) blurry vision etc etc.......everyone knows hppd is a visual thing that can cause anxiety and depression and much more but has anyone else suffered more then just that? im no rocket scientist but I do think HPPD is linked with serotonin, every ssri ive been on just about drove me crazy.

just wanting to know if we share more then the obvious, stuff overlooked or maybe you don't think has anything to do with your HPPD. Like I can only take a normal shit if im on some kind of opiate since my HPPD developed