Silk road and Bitcoins?

Has anyone thought of using silk road and bitcoins... to get benzo's when you need them, like a spare stash just in case?  Theres also pharmacyreviewer.com but you gotta get so many liked and helpful posts before you become a senior member and all the legit sites are in the Senior section.

Ive thought about using silk road but dont wanna waste money on bitcoins and then get ripped off, would have to be careful about it.

I guess what im getting at is, has anybody used silk road to buy benzo's or anything else?  and if you did how did it go?  My friend uses it and swears by its legitimacy but i guess it all depends on the buyer you use.  Ill have to admit that site gets me jonesin' that for sure.

• Upvote 1

Considering the whole TOR network just collapsed on account of the US government arresting the man at the head of it all, I can't imagine its terribly safe at this point.

For a while Silk Road was extremely safe.

But Bitcoins are about to be practically worthless because of the US intervention.

I'm not too understanding of the technical specifics, I just remember reading that the Silk Road, bitcoins and all TOR affiliated anythings were about to take a big hit.

That's a shame.. I thought SR was quite the interesting concept. Though BitCoins can be a hassle to acquire.
I just got my benzo's from some dude who knew a dude who knew a dude at the hospital. Though I only did that once 'cause I don't really like benzo's. But indeed: why don't you just get a prescription? I didn't bother because I just keep them in case of fire. Have you tried Phenibut? It's decent in low dosage. If you don't use them daily, then you can save them as a stash. Otherwise maybe check out Diclazepam; a legal benzo.

I used the Silk Road before, and while it works I don't really trust it any more, and I got a letter from my ISP stating that illegal activity had been detected or something, whether that was the Silk Road (not sure how because of the encryption) or the mass amounts of torrents I was downloading I'll never know.

I've also ordered online from overseas pharmacies prescription free which also works. But it is much better to try and get a prescription.

Definitely check out Diclazepam and Etizolam, they're both legal benzos (well, etizolam is a bit different but works the same) if you need a supply of Benzos. Etizolam and Diclazepam migitate my symptoms a lot.

mikezero has got his info wrong. The tor network is absolutely fine (I'm using it this very moment) and so is Silk Road. All that was taken down was tormail, which is just an e-mail service. This is sad, of course, but as long as you use good encryption (PGP springs to mind) you're safe - even if (when) the authorities read your private e-mails, they won't be able to decrypt them.

You're much less likely to be scammed on SR than using one of these shady online pharmacies, as long as you use it correctly. Think about it:

On SR there is an extensive "reputation/review" system, including a forum where you can read of other people's experiences with specific products and vendors. As if that wasn't enough, there's also an escrow system, meaning that your funds are "locked" upon making a purchase, but they're not transferred to the vendor before you release them. Some vendors require you to release your funds upon dispatch (known as FE for "Finalize early") if you're a newcomer, but this shouldn't be a problem.

Another great thing is that all funds go through the bitcoin system - this eliminates the threat of credit card fraud, which is quite common with online pharmacies.

With SR you're also much more likely to find a local vendor and your level of privacy is much, much higher.

Also; learn to use PGP/GPG encryption!  :D

mikezero has got his info wrong. The tor network is absolutely fine (I'm using it this very moment) and so is Silk Road. All that was taken down was tormail, which is just an e-mail service. This is sad, of course, but as long as you use good encryption (PGP springs to mind) you're safe - even if (when) the authorities read your private e-mails, they won't be able to decrypt them.

You're much less likely to be scammed on SR than using one of these shady online pharmacies, as long as you use it correctly. Think about it:

On SR there is an extensive "reputation/review" system, including a forum where you can read of other people's experiences with specific products and vendors. As if that wasn't enough, there's also an escrow system, meaning that your funds are "locked" upon making a purchase, but they're not transferred to the vendor before you release them. Some vendors require you to release your funds upon dispatch (known as FE for "Finalize early") if you're a newcomer, but this shouldn't be a problem.

Another great thing is that all funds go through the bitcoin system - this eliminates the threat of credit card fraud, which is quite common with online pharmacies.

With SR you're also much more likely to find a local vendor and your level of privacy is much, much higher.

Also; learn to use PGP/GPG encryption!  :D

Oops. Sorry. I was going by what I was told by someone else.  :P