London meet-up

Syntheso

actually, tonight is good for me, but presume that is ridiculously short notice for others.

Where would be a good place to meet for tonight or generally in future?  I live in Brockley so london bridge, charing cross, east london line all very convenient for me, or anywhere central.  I;m quite a fan of The Harp on chandos place off trafalgar square - some good scrumpies there.

All those places are good for me brendan and probably most Londoners.

So is that all? Only three people? Must be more Londoners here.. speak up!

I'm relatively free but also susceptible to last minute commitments. Maybe next tues (we'll see nearer the time)? Just use this thread I guess to post suggestions as and when we're available.

i was in touch with a bloke called dave who was more west london, but we never got round to meeting up.  I've still got his number, i'll send him a text when we decide.  This week is actually very good for me as am without wife and child till thurs.

Maybe some potential london hppders are too messed up to feel like going out and meeting new goobers.  Or theyve read our posts and think we're twats!

i was in touch with a bloke called dave who was more west london, but we never got round to meeting up.  I've still got his number, i'll send him a text when we decide.  This week is actually very good for me as am without wife and child till thurs.

Maybe some potential london hppders are too messed up to feel like going out and meeting new goobers.  Or theyve read our posts and think we're twats!

New goobers? Hah. Probably the latter.

Well, if some people do feel too messed up.. I suggest it would be a very helpful experience to meet up with other people who can completely empathise with what's going on.. it's not like anyone would think little of you if you were feeling really fogged out and couldn't really speak.. just attending and being around would be therapeutic (I reckon). 

I'm looking forward to meeting another HPPD'er.. someone who will get you on a level that no one else in your life really can!

Yes I know.. But with Coluracetam around the corner I rather stay put to give it a trial first. I mean, if the stuff does work (which it should.. theoretically), I could bring some along for you guys to try. So depending on when this is taking place, I might still decide to join.

Definitely come and celebrate when you're feeling better, we can hit an illegal rave and drop some blotters to celebrate  :P