Damn jellyfish

I'm down in Florida on spring break and got stung by some bastard jellyfish. My foot swelled up masssive qnd had to go to the ER. I got some antibiotics and a bunch of steroids...which leads me to my question.

Has anyone had any adverse reactions to Meds not specifically involved with their hppd?

P.s. Haven't drank this much since odor hppd and it has gotten a lot worse since I've Been down here

I'm down in Florida on spring break and got stung by some bastard jellyfish. My foot swelled up masssive qnd had to go to the ER. I got some antibiotics and a bunch of steroids...which leads me to my question.

Has anyone had any adverse reactions to Meds not specifically involved with their hppd?

P.s. Haven't drank this much since odor hppd and it has gotten a lot worse since I've Been down here

Yes but if you've been stung by a jelly fish I don't see you have a choice but to take them. I believe some people have only reacted badly to certain kinds of antibiotics, I would avoid them unless I have no choice. I believe its the same with steroids. I recommend anyone who takes antibiotics to supplement with probiotics as they kill all your gut flora indiscriminately and hinder your natural ability to repopulate them in the future.