Hey there everyone...

This is benza.. im a really old school HPPDer

I have not been on this site for sometime...

Im wondering how people are going, I myself am still suffering bad from HPPD... will there ever be any treatment or way to get thru this?

I am off all meds now appart from occasional small dose of Valium in the evenings...

My symptoms are still full blowen, extreemly vivid after aprox 25 years    fark that is a long time.

I seen a psychaitrist today just for someone to speak to about it. He said it was beyond him and refered me to a neuro psychaitrist.

This is serious shit man, its fucking hardcore.. i dont have any support, no one to speak to about it.. Its like im always hideing.. Its farked, i just want my life back.. hppd is some cruel shit and i wish it upon no one ever.

Soooo fucked up that my elder bro introduced me to acid at the tender age of 13.. What a fucking dick head, what the fuck was he thinking???     and turns out that the trip that triggered HPPD ... was placed in my mouth ... me being completley unaware what it was... at 5 am after a rave by his fucking girlfriend..   holy fuck, this is beyond me, i want to kill that bitch LOL

Anyhow, things have been pretty bad the past few days... I just wish there was some type of help or reaserch going on?? I know HPPD is rare, it really must be extreemly rare, i have never met aneyone with full blowen real HPPD like myself.

This is difficult, any support greatly appreciated.. dont mean to bitch and whine, i just need somewhere to express what im experienceing in an attempt to find some resoloution...   

Anyhow, i hope everyone is well..

Thanks

• Upvote 1

Hey there everyone...

This is benza.. im a really old school HPPDer

I have not been on this site for sometime...

Im wondering how people are going, I myself am still suffering bad from HPPD... will there ever be any treatment or way to get thru this?

I am off all meds now appart from occasional small dose of Valium in the evenings...

My symptoms are still full blowen, extreemly vivid after aprox 25 years    fark that is a long time.

I seen a psychaitrist today just for someone to speak to about it. He said it was beyond him and refered me to a neuro psychaitrist.

This is serious shit man, its fucking hardcore.. i dont have any support, no one to speak to about it.. Its like im always hideing.. Its farked, i just want my life back.. hppd is some cruel shit and i wish it upon no one ever.

Soooo fucked up that my elder bro introduced me to acid at the tender age of 13.. What a fucking dick head, what the fuck was he thinking???     and turns out that the trip that triggered HPPD ... was placed in my mouth ... me being completley unaware what it was... at 5 am after a rave by his fucking girlfriend..   holy fuck, this is beyond me, i want to kill that bitch LOL

Anyhow, things have been pretty bad the past few days... I just wish there was some type of help or reaserch going on?? I know HPPD is rare, it really must be extreemly rare, i have never met aneyone with full blowen real HPPD like myself.

This is difficult, any support greatly appreciated.. dont mean to bitch and whine, i just need somewhere to express what im experienceing in an attempt to find some resoloution...   

Anyhow, i hope everyone is well..

Thanks

Thats so fucked up man, I would fucking hunt that bitch down haha

Karma is a bitch though, shell get hers.

Your a very strong person dealing with full blown hppd for 25 years.

Honestly I would never be able to forgive someone for something like that.

Its just wrong on so many levels to spike someone with acid.

Well I wish you a good day sir, hope you find some resolution in your life.

You arent alone.

yeah man hunt here down, true.. ive tried to find her on face book yith no luck yet LOL

True,,, karma will kick her in the ass.. if not in this lifetime, the next ;)

Thanx .. yeah i am a strong dude.. i have mearnt many tequnices to live with and manage it, although the past week has been bretty intense / amped, thats one of the resons for posting...

Yeah, its difficult, because my brother was the culprit.. he introdduced me to acid and took me mushroom picking.. also send me sheets from the U.S. Its difficult because he is family.. tho he is still just as much of a dick head now,  he has not changed so i have recently decided to disconnect and not speak to or see him. I find him suppresive and he has no comprihension or understnding what hppd can be like.

Thank you Sir, do appreciate the feedback.. have an awesome week. take care!