Get Busy Living

bpl4269

So ive decided today i'm done letting this take over my life. I think I have a great chance of recovery. If anything, the depersonalization should go away, and thats all that really matters to me at this point. I could care less about the mild visuals I have. Sobriety isnt a problem. Im gonna get out there and live my fucking life no matter what. Ive wanted to join a hardcore band for a while now, and I think thats what Im going to do. Thats where my heart is, and thats where im going. Im lucky that Im able to play the guitar and do hardcore vocals and I plan on cultivating that talent/interest. Im at the point of acceptance now and it feels fucking great. Ive let this overshadow what was important to me, and my passion for music. Im done sitting at home and feeling sorry for myself. Im going to get out in the world and get busy living.

• Upvote 2

One other thing. I think this website breeds a lot of negativity. I believe that despite all the people you see active on this forum, I think there are just as many who have recovered before they found this site or become inactive after their recovery. Keep hope alive everyone.