Family Issues

bpl4269

As of now ive realized that my own mother resents me. I can tell shes been holding it in for a while now, but she let it all out screaming in my face and completely losing her shit today. Its extremely hurtful. Im trying my best right now not to completely lose it. This all started when I decided to confide in her about what I did, (lsd), and the problems its causing me. This was months ago. I know since all this started, ive been irritable and rude a lot of the time because my life has turned to shit, but it seems like she takes it so personally. She has been totally unhelpful most of the time since ive aquired these problems and completely blew up in my face today. She was saying things along the lines of, "im tired of your bullshit, im tired of putting up with it, you did this to yourself, if you cant appreciate what you have, you can just move out. How about I look for one bedroom apartments for you and you can enjoy your life alone eating ramen noodles everyday on your minimum wage salary." First of all, she always gets angry for what I did and refuses to accept that things are the way they are for the time being. This makes it even harder for me to move past this. I try so very hard just to cope with my existence, rather than console her. If she had any idea of the mental anguish I go through on a daily basis, she would have never said those things to me. Im just trying to hold back tears right now, what do I do??

Hopefully things will settle down in a few days man shit always gets said in the heat of an argument I've had some major rows with my mum she drives me crazy I just keep myself to myself and try not to spend too much time in the same room lol or we will clash we got totally different personalities have you been to a doctor that might help

Hopefully things will settle down in a few days man shit always gets said in the heat of an argument I've had some major rows with my mum she drives me crazy I just keep myself to myself and try not to spend too much time in the same room lol or we will clash we got totally different personalities have you been to a doctor that might help

Nah, not yet. Only had this for about 3 months and have shown improvement so far, so im gonna try and wait it out. Dp is hellish though.

Try and sit down with her when you are both calm. Explain that your bad moods and anger are not aimed at her, but at your struggles with this illness. Try and empathise with your mum, it must be very hard for her to understand all this.

My wife has been very understanding with me, but we still have huge arguments, on occasion, because of how distant/angry/frustrated i was over something.