Brain Surgery?!

Jay1

As i said before when i got my worsening 4 years ago, i will do anything that potentially could make me better even if it would kill me. Now my meds are giving me 100% relief but if there would be a surgery to get me off them, i would do it just for that reason. Lets say that you would do all these tests and qeeg and they find some markers of where to start slashing and there would be progress with whatever they do, i would go off all my meds and compare my test and see if i had the same markers and if...bring forth the butcher knife!

Btw, Deep Brain Stimulation sounds kinda nice. Orgasm for the brain...mmmm

Sammy> Keppra 1500mg, Clonazepam 2.25mg and Sinemet 200mg. Yes, its a lot of pills in a day but as long as i keep track on time when to take em i am ok and that beats HPPD any day. Also noticed that magnesium citrate is a great sup. Probably because it helps so much with sleep. I use the app sleep cycle and i get 90-100% quality sleep. Without it i get like 50-65%

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys,

you might want to check out my topic before considering such invasive procedures.
That is, if I can get some people to back up the theory.
Anyways, join the discussion :)

jay: I'm sure if your doctor suggests brain surgery, he will be willing to try out the procedure discussed in the aforementioned topic.

As for my personal view: I wouldn't do it. Brain surgery is something I would only do if I would die otherwise. Neurosurgery is way too invasive for something that isn't acutely fatal IMHO. Subdermal scalp implants, perhaps, but definitely not the removal of tissue etc.