A journalist will be on the site over the next week.

A journalist writing for a private philanthropic organization that supports brain research through grants, publications, and educational programs will be on the web site over the next week or so.

I have known the journalist for almost a year, and know of his work writing about Addiction. I submitted information for his review and I was presented with the intent of the story. The goal is to get the information about HPPD correct. I sent him to hppdonline.com, and he will be reading and may ask for an interview.

In any case, if a member of the media visits the web site and asks for an interview, the request should be public or in the case it is via PM the journalist has identified who they are and what they are writing about.

HPPD information is getting out to individuals in the media and we are about to get attention in two outlets. Psychedelic research with humans, which is something I support for specific circumstances, must include and consider our collective syndrome of symptoms and present a realistic risk to participants. Many responsible researchers have contacted me to ask for references and support material on HPPD and related disorders because the last thing they would want is for a participant to be harmed in research. So, as the increase of media interest in this area grows, and hppdonline.com's 34,000 unique visitors last year and growing, the story is being pushed more and more to the surface.

If you have concerns about a journalist you can contact me or another member, but contact me directly at my e-mail davidkozin [at] me.com and send me three e-mails (because I get too many and I miss many."

David

Is it possible that we can get some of the main contributors and other bright HPPD people to have a video cam conference chat??

People such as me, Chris, you, Visual, Hope, Shaolinbomber, Qaiphyx, and a few others ....and the journalist. There is a site where we can do it easily.

What do you think?

Is it possible that we can get some of the main contributors and other bright HPPD people to have a video cam conference chat??

People such as me, Chris, you, Visual, Hope, Shaolinbomber, Qaiphyx, and a few others ....and the journalist. There is a site where we can do it easily.

What do you think?

AM I NOT BRIGHT?
  • Upvote 1