Huge Backstep. So frustrated

Why I didn't research minocycline and it's side effects first I don't know. An antibiotic for sebum production (acne medication) just didn't sound like something that would induce dp/dr? Anyways I've been on it for about a month now and just experienced a panic attack at work the other night. Did some research and sure enough this explains all my anxiety lately. All of the cases say they still haven't gotten back to normal SINCE taking the minocycline and this makes me so fucking upset. I haven't experienced dp in months and now I might not get back there? I cannot win. Now I'm going to have to go through withdrawal of this stuff and it's going to suck so much. ugh. h e l p

That sucks man but just keep your head up. Thinking positivly is the best way to defeat anxiety/dp/dr if you get down on yourself you'll only take longer to recover. It really sucks that we cant even take antibiotics without it fucking with us but I'm confident that you'll be back to normal soon you just need to let your chemicals rebalance, the best way to do that is to stay sober and calm. Its easier said than done but STOP WORRYING!!!

• 2 weeks later...