Candida & HPPD

I would agree in some cases but with clonazepam I think mask is a more appropriate term... we may have to agree to disagree tongue.gif.

In so far as Kratom that Merkan took I have read on a couple of reports stating that it has natural antibiotic/antibacterial properties and in Japan they use it for cleaning dishes. I can't find any serious studies but again it interesting.

Penny,

I never said cure, but treatment. A treatment is medically not a mask. In a treatment the symptoms or the actual problems are treated and you are well in way but not cured. But also a treatment is not a mask.

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would agree in some cases but with clonazepam I think mask is a more appropriate term... we may have to agree to disagree Posted Image.

What do you base givining it the tag "Mask"? I would agree when it does not eliminate the symptoms to a very great degree (such is my case - does not help) . If it bring down the sypmtoms to a great degree, it has biochemical properties consistent with treating the condition as per most of the literature on hppd. So would be treating or compensating for the biochemicl imbalance/dysfunction.

It would help if you could look up what medically the definition of Treatment, Cure, Mask mean.

If you do not find the definitions we will just considerately disagree.

In so far as Kratom that Merkan took I have read on a couple of reports stating that it has natural antibiotic/antibacterial properties and in Japan they use it for cleaning dishes. I can't find any serious studies but again it interesting.

I know that Merkan had drank that stuff on occassion. Then that last time, he was in the middle of posting after drinking some and said something was wrong, and stopped. Then hospitalized and not heard from for a while since he was rushed to the hospital.

Would be very difficult for a medically knowledgable practictioner to attribute it to anything other than its hallucenegenoc propertiea on top of Mekan's already hppd condition. All other explanations would be a greater stretch.

The most important thing is that he has ben treated sucessfully with keppra and klonopin. Treated not cured.

What do you base givining it the tag "Mask"? I would agree when it does not eliminate the symptoms to a very great degree (such is my case - does not help) . If it bring down the sypmtoms to a great degree, it has biochemical properties consistent with treating the condition as per most of the literature on hppd. So would be treating or compensating for the biochemicl imbalance/dysfunction.

It would help if you could look up what medically the definition of Treatment, Cure, Mask mean.

If you do not find the definitions we will just considerately disagree.

I know that Merkan had drank that stuff on occassion. Then that last time, he was in the middle of posting after drinking some and said something was wrong, and stopped. Then hospitalized and not heard from for a while since he was rushed to the hospital.

Would be very difficult for a medically knowledgable practictioner to attribute it to anything other than its hallucenegenoc propertiea on top of Mekan's already hppd condition. All other explanations would be a greater stretch.

The most important thing is that he has ben treated sucessfully with keppra and klonopin. Treated not cured.

Of course you are right Larry, it just feels great to be getting better and I genuinely want to help others I know people will have to take there own paths I won't go on about this any more. I know ive only just started posting here but I think i may give it a break for a while I had a really good day today, i'm super happy and having someone like me around is just going to be super annoying. I just want to get my life in order and start enjoying it again I don't know what more I can say or do here. If anyone wants to contact me just PM and I will get back. All the best everyone.

Of course you are right Larry, it just feels great to be getting better and I genuinely want to help others I know people will have to take there own paths I won't go on about this any more. I know ive only just started posting here but I think i may give it a break for a while I had a really good day today, i'm super happy and having someone like me around is just going to be super annoying. I just want to get my life in order and start enjoying it again I don't know what more I can say or do here. If anyone wants to contact me just PM and I will get back. All the best everyone.

Penny, you are patronizing me, but that is because you are getting better and feeling well.

I am always glad to hear people getting better. And to start having good days again must be fantastic for you.

As you say, people have to go their own path. That takes alot of thought on association of their symptoms with other issues and then maybe finding an approach to treating the other causes.

In your case, you said you had static or snow before you ever took lsd or whichever hallucinegenic drug. You had candida then, and had the visual symptoms. So logic would direct you to attribute it in some way to candida.

Since the great majority of people had no visuals until they took lsd or another hallucengenic drug, then the obvious cause was the drug and to attribute it to something else would not be logical for them.

For you it would be the logical cause/effect due to having the symptoms even before lsd and having candida at that time and nothing else you mentioned. So I would also think like that if it were me and would approach it that way.

For the great maority of hppd sufferers, they do not have that connection.

"I'm at odds now on this forum I don't want to keep bringing up candida and I wont outside of this post unless someone asks, I know its a sketchy diagnosis and I dont want to bring any more doubt to this condition as its starting to become more credible. I really don't know where i fit in with all this now... am I in a position to advise people if I had something different unsure.gif"

To be honest, I'd love to hear more. Like I said i've been randomly thinking similar things as you for years since I got HPPD. Mostly because of other non-visual symptoms that I had- Always wondered if they had anything to do with my HPPD but never wanted to mention it because i thought it may be to far fetched. So I am kind of excited to see someone else not only thinking this- but seemingly having it help with symptoms once addressed. I've been fairly strict on the diet for about 6 or 7 months.. I'm wondering if I should add the Bay berry formula you mentioned + some antifungals like GSE in addition to the diet. Some skin conditions I blamed candida for have gotten better, but not completely so maby that will help. There's soooooo much opposing information on candida out there I never could find a specific answer for best course of action though. If you have any specific suggestions I'd be great to hear. Plus, I want to go slow cause my liver can't handle small amounts of alcohol, let alone sever die off toxins. My ma actually recently switched to a doctor that focus' more on a natural approach to medicine. My father had many problems because of medicines he was taking and his liver and other metabolic functions. So he got off his meds and she also wanted to the same. They put her on a candida diet and have had her taking Threelac for a while.

Anyways Momof2 definitely said she couldn't tolerate certain antibiotics. I fairly certain that the ones she mentioned were in the same family as the ones I can't tolerate. Specficially mine was CIpro, but it's part of a larger family known as quinolones.. If you search google you can see tons of posts implimenting these antibiotics to bad/severe reactions with long lasting repercussions. When I first got HPPD I frequented this board as well as a board that was dedicated to those who were injured using quinolones.. Vision issues were sometimes on a problem, Dp/Dr was mentioned but mostly it was physical damage.

I believe fro some of us it was a lot of factors. Candida overgrowth allowed because of antibiotic use + the toxins from candida + the stress on the body from antibiotics + whatever the reason is your taking them + any psychoactive drugs. I know I've read on the dpselfhelp board of antibiotics causing someones DP/Dr and visual symptoms.. I've also read about someone who had DP/DR for many many years- they finally decided that maybe candida was to blame so he cut out all sugars and carbs for a year plus worked out everyday vigorously and it slowly faded after I think close to a decade..

Also, I think I'll likely be trying out keppra soon.. doctors want me to come in a put on the EEG machine for 2 days so the can track whatever is happening on a longer level than the regular EEG. Do you think it would be a good idea to try this medication while doing the candida diet + anti-fungals?

Its all good Larry I expected to get a worse reaction from people, on the old board I would have been accused of being a troll eaten alive and burned at the stake (I exaggerate).

Hi ludwig if people are interested I will continue to post and update this thread, I will not be participating in other threads related to HPPD for the time being.

As far as Keppra is concerned I got really ill while taking it, I believe it made my condition worse it could be coincidental though. There is a guy on the other HPPD forum that Duro started who had a bad time and hospitilization on Keppra I have no idea if he had candida or whatever but it was a definite bad time for him.

You have to make your own mind up about Keppra, ive said what I believe happened to me but look at the other side of the coin Merkan is having the time of his life somewhere (no doubt).

As far as antifungals I believe this is essential... if I was doing this on a tight budget this would be my regime.

A daily hot bath as hot as you can handle, this will relieve some pressure off your liver by releasing toxins through your skin, add some epsom salts if you can. A sauna would be another option rolleyes.gif)

2000mg Vitamin C Daily (Increase if you having bad die offs be careful though this can give you diarrhoea)

Calcium 800mg (Spread this out over the day due to absorption)

Magnesium 300mg I recommend citrate as it works a hell of alot better but it is more expensive, my dose is based on citrate.

Vitamin B6 100mg daily

Bayberry Formula (As needed)

Goldenseal Formula start with one daily for a week then increase to two (if you can handle it) and all the way upto 4 or 6 in your own time

Drink LOTS of water especialy if you are having bad die off symptoms

Once you start getting things under control a bit add a multistrain probiotic like BioKult... I would add this straight away if you can afford it... again build up slowly. Even when i'm better and have stopped the other treatments I think I will continue to take probiotics in some capacity.

I worry this is still to expensive for some. The bayberry and goldenseal formula are exclusive to that retailer I can post the ingredients but it does not have the amounts. There are other supplements but Ive used these and they work very well for me.

Let me know how it goes if you decide to up the ante

Recovering from severe candida is not a placebo its a fucking battle.

Penny, you are patronizing me, but that is because you are getting better and feeling well.

Sorry i missed this.

No I really do agree with you, ive got my message out people can try it if they see a correlation with other symptoms you obviously do not and I suspect you have doubts that its the reason im getting better at all. but I get it from everyone. I don't expect people to say omg how did I not see this... its bizarre even still in my eyes.

And the whole clonazepam mask/cure thing is not worth arguing about, im sorry if I dodged out of that.

Sorry i missed this.

No I really do agree with you, ive got my message out people can try it if they see a correlation with other symptoms you obviously do not and I suspect you have doubts that its the reason im getting better at all. but I get it from everyone. I don't expect people to say omg how did I not see this... its bizarre even still in my eyes.

And the whole clonazepam mask/cure thing is not worth arguing about, im sorry if I dodged out of that.

On the contrary Penny, I can see how your personal physical, mostly visual, can be attributed to something other than LSD. As I have said, you can relate your vision problems beginning before you ever took drugs. To me, trying to be logical, would look for a different cause than hallucenegenics. Sure they made them worse, but they didn't start with them. So I look for cause/effect. I would come to the same conclusion as you had it ben me. I wish you complete reversal of symptoms and think if that is the underlining cause (candida) then you should at least have some reversal.

I was ponting out, that the great maority of people on the board did not have any visual issues like the common hppd ones until one fateful day that they took their last hit or cocktail of soe drug(s). For that majority the logical cause is a different one than yours.

Klonopin isn't worth arguing about, nor is anything really. It work for some but to an extent and the price to pay is high. It did diddly for me, although the biochemical properties and actions say it should.

This is also why I am open to any alternative approach.

Its all good Larry I expected to get a worse reaction from people, on the old board I would have been accused of being a troll eaten alive and burned at the stake (I exaggerate).

As far as Keppra is concerned I got really ill while taking it, I believe it made my condition worse it could be coincidental though. There is a guy on the other HPPD forum that Duro started who had a bad time and hospitilization on Keppra I have no idea if he had candida or whatever but it was a definite bad time for him.

You have to make your own mind up about Keppra, ive said what I believe happened to me but look at the other side of the coin Merkan is having the time of his life somewhere (no doubt).

On the other board, it (your Candida approach)would have been scrutinized alot most likely, mostly from people who insisted on the known/unknown science. But you have the pre lsd visuals as your reasoning, so no one could have an answer for that. I support you on this and your logic and would have on the other board.

As to keppra, if you remember, I asked anyone doing a keppra trial to make their own thread so we all could follow individuals reactions. As you know they were all over the place. Few or less got good results from keppra and some of those did not get those good results unscaved. They had to go through a hard adjustment period. Many stopped because the side effect were just too hard to handle and they weren't getting much from the med anyway. Note though that the med sheet does list several negative side effects that can happen. It does not indicate that they would more likely happen to one group vs another.

All the best to Merkan who has regained his life back.

Sorry mate I increased some herbs last night and my die off symptoms were the pits this morning I get all paranoid and irritable. I didn't mean what I said about you thinking what ever I had no way of knowing. The problem I have is if I have a different illness, why did I react so similarly to others on medication etc across the board. I had the same symptoms as others to a t. I even used the advice of others to get through day to day. I had light VS growing up but so did others on the old forum mine went away and came back with drug use it wasn't the same as the light static I saw growing up it was a hallucinogenic hell hole with after images, fractals, tinnitus, balance issues, light sensitivity, head pressure.. I think you could name a HPPD symptom and I would have experienced it I had it bad... I say had but have is probably more apt I'm having a really bad flare up today I think I need to slow things down a bit.

Oh

Hell yeahs Merkans the man!

Sorry mate I increased some herbs last night and my die off symptoms were the pits this morning I get all paranoid and irritable. I didn't mean what I said about you thinking what ever I had no way of knowing. The problem I have is if I have a different illness, why did I react so similarly to others on medication etc across the board. I had the same symptoms as others to a t. I even used the advice of others to get through day to day. I had light VS growing up but so did others on the old forum mine went away and came back with drug use it wasn't the same as the light static I saw growing up it was a hallucinogenic hell hole with after images, fractals, tinnitus, balance issues, light sensitivity, head pressure.. I think you could name a HPPD symptom and I would have experienced it I had it bad... I say had but have is probably more apt I'm having a really bad flare up today I think I need to slow things down a bit.

Oh

Hell yeahs Merkans the man!

Penny, I am not offended. I am very open an curious about you as I have followed and discussed things with you on the other board for a long time. I want to understand this malady from any angle that might have some merit.

I underlined that first part of your above because I don't really understand what you are saying. Please, when you feel a little better, explain further. I think, actually know, in a way from all information that I have read over the years, that the symptoms can come from more than one cause. Actually many causes for the same symptoms. I think that is what David is going towards and so is Dr. Abraham. Many people have the same symptoms with different personal histories and retracing different causes for the same symptoms. I think that is partly why this is being board is really called Lasting perceptive disorder ( I think) rather than hallucenegenic persistant perceptual disorder. I think the hppd tag is going to go away to include all others who have not taken any hallucengen and have this stuff. More information is showing that people are having all these symptoms and never took a hallucengenic drug in their life.

I underlined the other sentence because as you are right I assume, I did not hear much of it on that board.

I heard so much of that when I used to visit the thosewithvisualsnow forum before I ever came to hppdonline. So the conclusion is that there are several possible causes for the same brain dysfunction. Many in fact, from migraines, migraine without pain, antidepresants, especially paxil, stress, viruses, bacterial issue, injury, trauma to certain parts of the body,etc. etc.

And one more thing, I am open to any possible solution, since this time it has not gone away, like it did for 18 whole years in a row. I drank smoked cigarettes ate anything and was fine until that fateful day that i srained my neck and had extreme physical and mental stress.

Just an off note. I remember as a kid crying to my mother because in the dark I saw colored dots and things.

I wasn't with it when I wrote any of that...

Jesus that was horrible I woke up this morning in a puddle sweat and gungy sticky eyes on the plus side I'm clear headed now and things seem to be clearing up again my vision is vibrant but my static is pretty strange im getting like an intermittant flash... I thought it might be the light bulb but its following me round the house .

I almost don't want to go back and read what I wrote before its like a different person wrote that very similar to what I experienced at times on Keppra.

Larry I think I was just freaking out... What I wrote doesn't even concern me at all now I don't care what illness I have or had I was just frustrated because I wanted others to benefit from this cos then this all wouldn't have been for nothing. What I was getting at was how I was doing HPPD by the book and having very similar experiences and reactions to other posters but as you say it doesn't mean it has the same cause.

And what you said about the coloured dots, I had a very similar experience as child to. It makes you wonder if kids really are seeing shit when they want the lights left on at night.

Hi ludwig if people are interested I will continue to post and update this thread, I will not be participating in other threads related to HPPD for the time being.

As far as antifungals I believe this is essential... if I was doing this on a tight budget this would be my regime.

A daily hot bath as hot as you can handle, this will relieve some pressure off your liver by releasing toxins through your skin, add some epsom salts if you can. A sauna would be another option rolleyes.gif)

2000mg Vitamin C Daily (Increase if you having bad die offs be careful though this can give you diarrhoea)

Calcium 800mg (Spread this out over the day due to absorption)

Magnesium 300mg I recommend citrate as it works a hell of alot better but it is more expensive, my dose is based on citrate.

Vitamin B6 100mg daily

Bayberry Formula (As needed)

Goldenseal Formula start with one daily for a week then increase to two (if you can handle it) and all the way upto 4 or 6 in your own time

Drink LOTS of water especialy if you are having bad die off symptoms

Once you start getting things under control a bit add a multistrain probiotic like BioKult... I would add this straight away if you can afford it... again build up slowly. Even when i'm better and have stopped the other treatments I think I will continue to take probiotics in some capacity.

I worry this is still to expensive for some. The bayberry and goldenseal formula are exclusive to that retailer I can post the ingredients but it does not have the amounts. There are other supplements but Ive used these and they work very well for me.

Let me know how it goes if you decide to up the ante

Recovering from severe candida is not a placebo its a fucking battle.

Penny,

Thanks for all the info. I think likely I'll start the Keppra sometime soon. Meanwhile I am going to bite the bullet and pick up some of what you listed above. I'm definitely on a tight budget so I"ll likely start on probiotics and GSE regiment with perhaps the Bayberry + Goldseal, besides that I'm going to stick with a decent quality multi-vitamin and maybe some NAC for the liver. Hopeful I'll see some more advancement once I add this with the diet..

Question though: For a long time, especially after HPPD I remember always getting super tired after eating anything like bread, pasta, heavy starches.. and I don't just mean tired and mean Can't think, Don't want to move, Total Daze kind of tired. I can function but poorly.. I'm definitely not gluten intolerant because i've been tested but this was one of the main reasons I was turned on to Candida and started the diet.. Anything similar with you regarding energy levels and it effecting your vision after eating certain things? I always felt like this extreme fatigue from eating made my vision worse.

Question though: For a long time, especially after HPPD I remember always getting super tired after eating anything like bread, pasta, heavy starches.. and I don't just mean tired and mean Can't think, Don't want to move, Total Daze kind of tired. I can function but poorly.. I'm definitely not gluten intolerant because i've been tested but this was one of the main reasons I was turned on to Candida and started the diet.. Anything similar with you regarding energy levels and it effecting your vision after eating certain things? I always felt like this extreme fatigue from eating made my vision worse.

Yes and the effects will be intensified when you start the antifungals, it wont be a matter of following the diet, you will be a slave to it, if you stray without stopping the antifungals and you react like me you will be walking around like a zombie if you can walk at all, your body will tell you if you have eaten something you shouldn't have I literally sweat it out and get crazy brainfog/ocd/disturbing thoughts and joint pains.

A word of advice I screwed the enamel on my teeth by going to hard at this at the start, candida die off makes things very acidic my piss was fizzing like soda blink.gif If you have acidity problems I suggest you scale back... also alkaline vegetables like cucumber are your friend !

One more thing, you may get external skin problems or eye problems resembling conjunctivitus don't use any steroid creams or antibiotics (obviously). Water down the gse and rub it into the affected areas (not the eyes) it can also be added to shampoo for your scalp. Im not sure what to do with the eyes I just grin and bare it it seems to clear up quite quickly before it gets bad again.

Best of luck

A word of advice I screwed the enamel on my teeth by going to hard at this at the start, candida die off makes things very acidic my piss was fizzing like soda If you have acidity problems I suggest you scale back... also alkaline vegetables like cucumber are your friend

Geez Penny, I never heard od anyone ona an anti candid regimine go through what you describe as bodily reacttions to die off. Have you yourself heard of others having any the same reactions?

Geez Penny, I never heard od anyone ona an anti candid regimine go through what you describe as bodily reacttions to die off. Have you yourself heard of others having any the same reactions?

Yes if you ever go on curezone there are some horrendous acounts but it is rare for an infection to get this bad most people complain about bloating I ended up hallucinating in hospital barely able to walk with one working hand, it could be worse I've read about someone trying to sue the NHS because they forced someone into mental care who had a Candida infection and that person died the family requested an autopsy and analysis of the spine showed insane candida she was being eaten alive.

Im guessing most people would of seeked help way before I did, I thought it was all HPPD related.

Yes if you ever go on curezone there are some horrendous acounts but it is rare for an infection to get this bad most people complain about bloating I ended up hallucinating in hospital barely able to walk with one working hand, it could be worse I've read about someone trying to sue the NHS because they forced someone into mental care who had a Candida infection and that person died the family requested an autopsy and analysis of the spine showed insane candida she was being eaten alive.

Im guessing most people would of seeked help way before I did, I thought it was all HPPD related.

Thanks for that.

In a way, for you it is and is not hppd related. Hallucenegic drug made it worse. Not the cause as I conclude from your history but certainly an aggrevating factor. Hopefully when you eliminate Candida, you will be symptom free or greatly reduced. I am keeping my fingers crossed for my friend.

By the way, what is the definitive test for Candida.. I am going to my doc soon and will ask her to send me for testing.

I have all sorts of crap you would not believe. Babesia, Bartinella, possibly lyme and some other weird crap.

I am now having fruit and herb smoothies in a high powered blender (blendtech) and am mostly eating Quiona and cooked veggies. Dont' even know if this is a good approach.

Thanks for that.

In a way, for you it is and is not hppd related. Hallucenegic drug made it worse. Not the cause as I conclude from your history but certainly an aggrevating factor. Hopefully when you eliminate Candida, you will be symptom free or greatly reduced. I am keeping my fingers crossed for my friend.

By the way, what is the definitive test for Candida.. I am going to my doc soon and will ask her to send me for testing.

I have all sorts of crap you would not believe. Babesia, Bartinella, possibly lyme and some other weird crap.

I am now having fruit and herb smoothies in a high powered blender (blendtech) and am mostly eating Quiona and cooked veggies. Dont' even know if this is a good approach.

Thanks Larry heres hoping. As far as testing, i'm really not sure about naturalistic approaches i find them suspect but alot of the criticism ive read comes from the anti candida camp. If you can find a regular doctor who is aware of candida or an open minded one they can test you for antibodies like the method used in the study i posted. Candida is accepted by the medical community but they believe it is only a issue for immunocompromised patients and they generally don't believe the wide range of symptoms that can be caused. Some of the things i noticed was vertical ridges on my nails and a white coated tongue which i've had as long as I remember. I think the cheapest way would be to read up on the symptoms and if any of it rings true get a box of threelac or something similar and try it for a week its really powerful and if you have candida you will get a reaction the problem with this is you may just think its affecting your HPPD which could possibly be the case. For me it was kind of like the SSRI dilemma... this is unbearable but if I continue will I see benefit or will I be setting back my progress even possibly making my condition worse. I decided to stop and take it slow in a way threelac was my test.

Anything healthy is a good approach, its best to be strict at the start even if it just to give you an idea of how your body feels without excess sugar and then when you gradually reintroduce things you can see what foods give you an adverse reaction.

You could try posting on curezone there are lymes sufferers on there dealing with candida you may see some stories that hit home. There are some new age hippies on there with ridiculous theories though...

haha no im not a hippy

That's fucking frightening.. I've heard some horror stories but not to that level. Do you know if she was severely ill and highly immuno-compromised? Not looking forward to adding anti-fungals to my regimen.

Anyways. Thanks for all the information. About the vertical ridges on the nails, I definitely have that as well as I always have a white coating on my tongue(ask so many doctors about this, sometimes it's even greenish, and yes, I'm very clean and scrub my tongue when I brush everyday...), dry skin, and sweaty palms, fatigue, athelete's foot that comes no matter what and other random annoying issues plus HPPD that seems to be effected by things I eat.

LarryC, There's also the spit test which you can look up on curezone. I think it's subjective, and should be taken with a grain of salt, but some people swear by it. Swing by curezone though and you'll see tons of information (alot of conflicting info as well). Careful not to get sucked in, Candida can have so many possible symptoms that you just believe it after a while because it's kind of like a horoscope. Just vague symptoms that could have tons of implications. Who knows though. I'm open to try anything if it might help.

That's fucking frightening.. I've heard some horror stories but not to that level. Do you know if she was severely ill and highly immuno-compromised? Not looking forward to adding anti-fungals to my regimen.

I'm trying to remember were I saw the story it was literally heart breaking, she was cared for by her sister she coudn't tolerate hardly and foods and had sensitivity to light so she stayed in bed in the dark 24/7 I believe social services took her away and she died not long after.

After reaching the max dose of goldenseal ive reintroduced Threelac to see if I can tolerate it and so far so strange...

My static has gone crazy everything is kind of blury, but im kind of enjoying it now ive got massive brainfog like ive taken a heavy sedative but im not experiencing pain or disturbing thoughts im just sat back in my chair looking out over the harbour watching the ships come and go. I don't think I could move from this chair if I wanted to I feel couchlocked.

Quick update... sedated feeling has left and I have now got lots of energy. My left ear is popping like crazy kinda like pressure changes or something the tinnitus is real loud in that ear to. I've got a very uncomfortable cold feeling in the left side of my head near the temple feels like ive got a block of ice in there, my hands and feet are freezing also... lame.

I think I could relate to alot of those feelings. Constantly fluxing as well. Sometimes I"ll feel so out of it and sedated for most of the day and then suddenly I'll kind of pop out of it.. I don't get the popping ear feeling so much, but at random intervals my tinnitus will randomly increase for a little bit and then fade out. So strange. I thought it may be related to clenching my jaw all night while I sleep plus the grinding.

Crazy sounding symptoms though. Keep me updated. I'd like to compare what you go through to what I may potentially see as well.

I used to get the jaw clenching for a couple of years or so after I took LSD kinda like when people have taken E, I haven't had it for a long time now.

I will keep updating would be sweet if you could do the same if you notice any changes.

Things have improved greatly the past couple of days, colour vibrancy has returned in a big way so much so that I thought the settings had been changed on my PC monitor. I have what I can only describe as very stable static its not changing throughout the day or moment to moment the intensity is staying low and im only getting mild after images but only if I look away from a strong light emitting source like a light bulb or out the window, no noticable after images from looking at my PC monitor I used to get it bad from that.

The white layer on my tongue is clearing up considerably, but I am still suffering with really loud tinnitus its making it hard to sleep at the moment... I took some inositol last night cos that normally helps me sleep and it did the job well. Quite bizarrely my Hair texture is changing I've always had (for as long as I can remember) really dry curly frizzy hair but it seems to be holding in a lot more moisture and the curl is easing I first noticed it on my pubes while taking a piss blink.gif it was quite a shock.

I'm having some very Keppra like dreams... dreams of people ive lost touch with and things I used todo before having HPPD im having a strong urge to contact these people its almost a very sad/regret feeling. I smelt something in the house and it gave me a really nostalgic feeling I can't explain it I haven't felt like that since my teens when I was on holiday in Portugal thats what it reminded me off... very hard to convey but it put a big smile on my face.

Im still getting a painful sticky discharge from my left eye. I think I still have a long way to go but I am very excited to see what else changes.