site appreciation

bryan02

not sure if there is already a thread for this but i just wanted to say (and i'm sure i speak for everyone using this site) THANKYOU. there's so little info out there on HPPD, this site has helped me develop many coping mechanisms and calmed me when things have been getting hard to deal with. been a big big help.

I couldn't have overcome HPPD without this site. Given HPPD is still with me and I still abuse many drugs (not so much pot anymore), I couldn't have settled in without this website. There's barely any more anxiety, I don't see circles anymore, I can get to sleep pretty quickly now, and my visuals aren't as bad as they were several months ago. I miss the people who used to frequent this site at the same time I was on a lot, but I hope they either recovered or settled in too. I'd really like to thank david and jay the most, but I cant forget others like nepu, merkan, 2mm, ferret, mike, morbide, mg, boogres, and oliver just off the top of my head (to the others i'm forgetting - you know who you are...there are just too many lol). This is an amazing community and I hope I've helped some people on here the same way they've helped me. I hope my small $20 donation went somewhere and I truly cannot thank you guys enough. I had just turned 16 when I crawled onto this site thinking that my world was over. It's been over 10 months now and I'm back on my feet feeling almost 100% normal again. I'm sure my visuals (which don't bother me much anymore) will go away, I just gotta get completely sober (which I've probably said about 100 times now haha). Anyways, sorry about writing a fuckin tome about this but I can't even put in enough words about how much this site helped me. Thanks everyone.

• 2 weeks later...