Finding the cause. To find the cure we need to know the cause.

Fawkinchit

I think anxiety, anxiety and anxiety or excessive consumption.

Yes,

as we all know is a big trip for those, like head explodes, and why? that the dose is too large or our anxiety (underlying problems)non-anxious people have HPPD or if you have (do not think it is only cause anxiety) sure he faces better source: my only experience of a single dose of mushrooms and my full pack, tinnitus, dp / dr, tracers, halo, vs XD.

qaiphyx i have had pretty bad anxiety since i was born,i have avoidant personality disorder and many other stuff. i beat it ,i think thats why i don't have hppd anxiety too. you just have to adjust your mindset. if you do that,anxiety fades away. first thing i did was accepting that i create the anxiety not something else. you consciously do it,not subconsciously.

i have full blown hallucinations like LSD when i stare at walls and surfaces like that. dealing with anxiety is almost always the same,be it a personality disorder,post traumatic or hppd. it is hard to not give a crap about something constantly happening but you have to.

Can the blind cause themselves to see? Can the dumb think in to themselves speaking? And can the deaf but hear with a thought of their own?

Ok, interesting. Also, LSD is an agonist right??? So, wouldn't all these issues we experience possibly be a result of either down regulation or prolonged excitation of these particular receptors?? And I know I'm really over simplifying all of this, but I'm just trying to get a basic understanding of what might be going on.

Down regulations is temporary. Damage to specific neurons is permanent, Damage by HPPD is permanent.