Does anyone's DP include these issues?

John Smith

Extreme cognitive difficulty...stuttering, mixing up words, forgetting things you should know (which song is what, who is who, names etc)...pains on my body...like my muscles are weak, i work out and it takes a week for it to not hurts, except it hurts alot more intensely than it ever did...muscles twitches....

Something that really bothers me is fatigue, like my brain never enters into deep sleep, i have really vivid dreams paradoxically and im always tired, no energy whatsoever.

Extreme cognitive difficulty...stuttering, mixing up words, forgetting things you should know (which song is what, who is who, names etc)...pains on my body...like my muscles are weak, i work out and it takes a week for it to not hurts, except it hurts alot more intensely than it ever did...muscles twitches....

Something that really bothers me is fatigue, like my brain never enters into deep sleep, i have really vivid dreams paradoxically and im always tired, no energy whatsoever.

I don't have cognitive issues as much as I used to. I still stutter, mix up words, and mumble a lot though. I think mumbling is my biggest talking issue......people are always asking me to repeat myself but in my head it sounds like I'm talking loud enough. I also have muscle twitches and random jerks and stuff sometimes like you mentioned. My biggest issue with DP though is the being disconnected from my body......it's fucking terrible, like I'm still on acid or something.

I had all that for a couple of months it slowly tappered off now I have none of that stick with the working out done wonders for me eat healthy I was taking a lot of omega 3 at the time as well whether that helped or not that was in my early and worse stages of hppd so hopefully you get past it sonner rather than later

Yeah man, it's gettin better, i just never really hear them mentioned, especially the fatigue, since it really makes my life difficult to deal with sometimes...ive finally sobered up, ive also had alot of symptoms clear up since it started...the basic ones remain though. And yeah man, yesterday after workin out my head felt so clear...

And i agree, sometimes people talk to me and i answer in my head and hear it but many times the words dont even come out haha makes me feel retarded...i just shrug it off now.

Yeah working out is a life saver can't wait to get back to it waiting on an op ATM another thing I used to get constantly was just going into daydreams and I felt fatigued quite a bit after about 8 months of the gym didn't feel fatigued anymore and if I did I didn't notice it coz I was getting bigger and fitter and stronger so just assumed I

Might be tored coz I pushed it hard lol how long you had hppd dude I been pretty much sober for the last 6 months and probably seen some improvement it's really difficult to tell I guess I don't feel as negative anymore

No i dont get that, sometimes i get a weird uncomfortable feeling in the back of my neck though...kinda like when they slit someones throat in a movie and my own throat just feels uncomfortable and it makes me shudder idk hahah Ive had mild hppd since september 10, 2010, although it got pretty unbearable in september 2011, did alot of opiates and alcohol and when the money ran out i had a lot of symptoms lingering that i didnt even know i could get...im sober now, had a little relapse 2 weeks ago but apart from that im feelin better overall.