Visual snow is by far my most aggravating condition well along with the whole light sensitivity that can be a real pain in the ass I was wondering what the VS is like for you guys do you notice it on everything you look at sometimes I don't notice it on something with a lot of detail like a persons face but walls are covered for me also has anyone found anything that helps with this particular symptom ?

Guest WillManDudeGuy

Yeah i see VS on literally everything all the time. It started from a couple trips I did A month ago and hasn't lessened one bit. I describe it best as my vision being a static tv screen. Just black dots an shit everywhere in my vision. Same thing?

Guest K Dilla

Yeah dude that's the same 4 me, like when I look at the sky or when I look at a blank colored wall or ojected I see these grainy dots that kinda flash in a way. I see it the most tho in the dark, like significantly more. But yeah when I look at something with detail I don't see it at all. It's very psychological because I notice it more when I try 2 find it, when I'm concentrating something else I don't really see it too much.

It's definitely the most annoying one for me along with photophobia if I could kick them two symptoms I'd consider myself hppd free after images don't bother me at all neither do starbursts and I don't have the mental troubles of hppd which some people have I kinda got past them maybe get the odd DR if I'm really tired or stressed but I'm good at snapping out of that shit lol