Random thoughts

Ghgg99

Have any of you thought we could just be having flashbacks, but we went OCD about it for one reason or another and it keeps it saying there? Maybe we were scared of being schizophrenic so when we would have these flashbacks we would check, and due to checking so much they just sort of stayed?

Just a thought because I never really noticed this too much until I personally got scared and started checking and now it is always there.

Also, while I know the difference between reality and the weird visions or snow effect. What if we just accepted it as reality? For example, I feel much happier when I feel like I'm dreaming and I just say that I am, even thought I know I can go jump off a building, I feel less self conscious and I am more willing to talk to people than I was before....

What if like really is just but a dream?

That's essentially what a lot of people here are having: persistant flashbacking. ........All those other things you are saying are valid questions.

But the problem with accepting this as your reality is that some people are reliant on there cognition, lack of anxiety, and their [clear] senses for their work, hobbies, and other enjoyable leisure activities.

For instance, 100mg of LSD may not be helpful to a math-based quantum physicist, in the long run.........lol