Does it go away completely?

For it to go away you want to give your body and brain the best chance to sort it's self out exercise eat well read take your mind off it as much as you can I remember when I first had it I found it scary and was permanently worried whether I'm gonna be stuck with it so I know it's harder than said to just take your mind off it but if you can manage too it really does help

It differ a lot from person to person. What are your symptoms?

Walls with patterns(because of painting) move if i focus them. Reading is a bit harder, i had perfect vision now its like 0.25 in each eye. Sometimes i see things like rainbows on the wall,and they act like a light which was on water,just like when sunshine hits the sea. these don't concern me.

other than that i've horrible closed eye visions,which trigger normal visions too. when i try to sleep they disturb me because i am used to sleep in "black and blank" eye vision,and if i open my eyes i immediately start to hallucinate like i focus.

I've also noticed that objects appear in front of my eye when i close my eyes,just like when you look at the lamp,and close your eyes you'll notice a black/blue thing that is in the shape of light. That randomly happens sometimes with no shape,but they're rather small.

and unlike before,after using 4-5 hours of pc,screen gets much brighter and i have to quit using pc.

I don't think it is really bad i'd enjoy it if i wasn't busy. University exam is coming soon,i have to study hard(like 3-4 hours a day now,7-8 when its closer) and i am afraid that it might disturb me and cause a failure,but i think its unlikely.

Oh and yesterday,for the first time, i've seen the moving wall resemble an image. It resembled a skull,but i wanted it to resemble that because it looked like it. so i think i've got some control on them,but nevertheless it is HPPD.

you don't have it bad. Seeing skulls was actually something that i have seen and whenever i did, things were not that bad. Once things start running at 1 or 2 frames per second and a giant bumble bee is chasing you around: then you've got it bad.

yeah i am glad i don't have it that bad.i just want to sleep easily like i used to,other than that everything is okay.

Are you a smoker BTW?

nah never smoked anything in my life,i don't plan to do it later.

i kinda tripped when i closed my eyes today and if i stare something hppd becomes obvious. i sweat a lot,and can't stand closed eye visuals,can't fall asleep because of them. i have trouble staying alone at home or any other place. i always want someone near me. thats the exact opposite of who i was,i always wanted to be away from people

Yeah I have been completely off drugs for about 8 months now before that I only smoked a bit of the reefa every now and again like once a month and developed this through one try of MDMA 18 months ago you get used to it after a while I'm struggling to do the things I need to ATM like exercise and wanted to start yoga and meditation but got other health issues waiting to have a stomach operation

My HPPD is 99.9% percent gone and has been for the last few months. I have some Hypnagogia when I try to sleep sometimes and a little static in the dark on occasion but other than that Im cured. I might be slightly more anxious too but its had to say and I definately respond to situations that cause anxiety better than I used to before HPPD

Ignore your symptoms and live healthily sooner or later you will realize that your symptoms are disappearing.

Cheers man cool I definitely believe I'll get better I'll try all kinds of things I wanna start meditation and yoga and get back in the gym maybe try keppra if I can find a doc to prescribe it to me after I've had a stomach op I'm waiting for all the mental side of things have pretty much gone I just need to get past the visuals lol

Mike- Ive been drinking, probably more than I should be since i'm going to one of the top 20 party schools in the U.S. It hasnt seemed to effect me but I didn't start untill I was really comfortable with how much Ive healed so maybe you should wait until the starbursting goes away. Good Luck!

Mike- Ive been drinking, probably more than I should be since i'm going to one of the top 20 party schools in the U.S. It hasnt seemed to effect me but I didn't start untill I was really comfortable with how much Ive healed so maybe you should wait until the starbursting goes away. Good Luck!

That's pretty much what I am waiting for. I think in a few months Ill be close. My cousins wedding is late November, so I have my fingers crossed. I hear you on the university thing, too. Ever heard of Ole Miss? That's where I was supposed to go this year, but I attended community because I know, without a doubt it is simply impossible for anyone to get away with not drinking there. It's a way of life to them. It's fairly ridiculous to be honest. I'm still not sure if I'll ever transfer there, they party way too hard for my tastes. Still, just be careful. Glad to see someone on here finally making some real progress. Also nice to see you haven't forgotten the little people!

• Upvote 1