Natural aids for brain cognition

Monkey_magic

you could always eat 4 lbs. of cauliflower....lol j/k It says we need 550mg a day. ....It's in eggs, cod, chicken, milk pretty good.....

but the most is in raw beef liver.....lol..............Just get have a fish and chips with an egg on the side and a chocolate milk and you should be fine mate.

i bought some choline powder and took spoonfuls of it but didnt notice much effect - maybe it needs to be taken consistently for a while? Or maybe i get enough choline from diet. I get most benefit from things that affect calcium or glutathione: so far i like acetyl cysteine, magnesium, high dose vitamin d, and i am currently (following a tip-off from this forum) trying vitamin k2 with promising results (seems to boost mood and clarity but early days).

never got into gingko, but someone on here swears by it. I buy a big bag of mangesium hydroxide powder off ebay and take a teaspoon or so with meals. I mix it with some acid (malic usually, some say it is good with magnesium for other reasons too) so it isnt as laxative and dissolves better.

theyre you go then, dream analysed to perfection lol. sounds not a bad dream actually commpared to mines. mines are all running away from someone/something in slow motion and falling while whatever it is is getting closer. or fighting someone and hitting them full force drives with no effect, thats a bummer. or being lost in some huge factory/mansion/house/maze and constantly turning round corners to dead ends (with the feeling times running out). all the usual freudian shit probs. but a lot of em. a roger daltrey dream sounds positively idyllic. very occasionally il get a dream of bounding about over houses n shit and i like them. :)