2nd remission is close I feel it

mikethemerc1

Well guys it's seems my second bout of hppd is winding down as expected, I knew there was no way it would last as long as the first time. There are some weird things though, like this morning all my dp dr was gone (I've been having sporadic breaks recently which is a good sign) and the cog fog, but the visuals were super intense like almost blind and then faded after an hour. I was fine all day until I went to the coast guard base to buy smokes where the sun killed me and made me feel dr Ed and cog fogged which is weird. Then I got home and it faded only to be triggered at 630 by the sun setting. Now I'm fine again. So I guess my question is, do guys have shifts in hppd by the heat and when the sun goes down? I mean I'm in my house when the sun sets and still, it's like my internal clock goes nuts. Anyway I'm at about 80% of day feeling fine only with bursts of hppd so in another month I think I'll be out for good.

• Upvote 1

Yeah as long as douchebags don't light up joints in my face lol Alice you remissed too I think you'll be fine since it was booze that retriggered it. If you need help with drinking aa isn't a bad thing even just to see what alcohol does to people in general trust me I've learned to hate that shit. I mean just on the fact that people are trying to lose their perceptions and people like use are trying to get them back.