• 1 ripe medium banana
  • 1 cup vanilla low-fat or nonfat yogurt
  • 1/4 cup fresh orange juice
  • 1/4 cup wheat germ
  • 1 cup cracked ice
  • 1 cup sliced fresh peaches or banana slices

Preparation:

• Cut banana into chunks.
  • Put banana and yogurt in a blender with peaches, orange juice and wheat germ.
  • Add cracked ice.
  • Blend until smooth.
  • Serve immediately in tall glass.
  • Garnish with peach or banana slices and sprinkle 2 tsp. wheat germ on top.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

>> Payoff: The embryo of the wheat grain is a good source of chromium, which improves glucose uptake into muscle cells, allowing you to hoist more poundage. Wheat germ also supplies arginine, an amino acid needed for the production of nitric oxide, which boosts blood flow to muscles so more nutrients can get to them. In addition, it’s a good source of octacosanol, an alcohol that can increase muscle strength.

>> Make it better: Place wheat germ at the bottom of your blender before adding liquids. This makes your shake less likely to be gritty.

http://www.muscleand...scle-your-meals

Here is a shot of my local wave, 200m from my house! My friend Paulo catching a beauty.

1927_46158806914_8257_n.jpg

Epic shot! Would love to surf that spot. Waves are starting to finally pick back up out here in California. Wish the crowds would relax. See Kelly take down his 50th at the hurley pro?

i doubt creatine will have any effects on hppd. maybe fat burning supplements might have some effects because they are similiar to stimulants. clenbuterol,salbutamol and AnimalPaks whatever that contains stimulants.

i used a lot of steroids before i got hppd(not saying "abused" because they are legal in here.) and i doubt they will have any effects on you. i also doubt their neurological effects,even if they do they are very minimal.

so creatine is fine,just use it and don't worry nothing will happen. it is usually stimulants which cause problems with HPPD because it is much easier to focus,and your brain pays more than enough attention to visuals.