CEVs and afterimages

cs1234

Do CEVs cause afterimages for you guys? I rarely get CEVs but about an hour ago I was trying to take a nap and I got hit with this surge of CEVs. I was insanely tired at the time so I don't remember very many of them but I do remember just closing my eyes and seeing this cat in a box, and then it dissapeared and left an after image that took a while to fade. I forget what else I saw but I remember it was all really weird and most of the pictures/movies left afterimages. Do CEVs leave afterimages for you guys? I just thougt this was really strange

Thats weird, you wouldn't think that a CEV could cause afterimages. But anything can happen when you are close to sleep, I've had stranger visuals when I'm trying to sleep. I think its probably more connected to Hypnagogia than it is to typical afterimages.

Cannot remember I've ever had any after images from cev's. When i get them during periods of worsening in HPPD i do not even need to open my eyes to get rid of them. I just roll over on My back and focus on a thought to wake myself up a bit and then its gone.