Who did recover (or is on the road to recovery)?

Mayby

ferret-ok.....i see.......how big were the caps?, were they brownish caps with white-white stems? and the shrooms didn't look like little penises, did they? .......(lol)

mikezero- starbrusting has finally subsided .......and that was certainly a shtty symptom.......starbursting i always felt were very similar to migraines. I found that if i didn't drink enough, i would start getting migraine symptoms. Do u have any benzo around to see if it helps? Ibuprofen?

r.trudeau- i'm just concerned how long you have been on the keppra? i read somewhere that they usually only prescribe it for a short period of time: like ~6 months or something: for HPPD. (maybe that was

sinemet?...)

The Keppra study suggested that the subjects stayed on it for a full year to even notice the full benefits.

Im the same as you mgrade, my hppd has a baseline and when its not flaring up its easier to manage. But its relapsed 3 times (if you count the 1st onset of it). Then its ptsd city and my phyche is turned inside out for months. As an analogy Its a bit like gjostbusters where they store all the Dickhead ghosts in the big containment unit in the base n then the baddy guy lets them all out in a oner and they terrorise manhatton. Well, my brains manhatton (probs spelt manhatton wrong but im not american).

I exercise like a beast, or as much as my shitty nervous system lets me before i get overtraining symptoms. My prob is insomnia. I dont sleep well which puts me on the backfoot right from the am.

Was just wondering rtrudeau as im (hopefully, eventually) gonna get on keppra to try it what its like for sleep? Any issues in getting or staying asleep with it?

No sleep issues, at all. You're actually start to take the 1st dose in the morning then another dose before bed, which allows me to sleep all through out the night as a child.

• 1 year later...

Well i've still got hppd, but i feel the best i have for years.  I've been much better since discovering NAC and further improved with a few other things on top (mainly vit d, b, and magnesium).  The latest successful addition to my supplement regime has been enzymes.  I now feel totally clear headed, grounded, awake, and physically strong.  I went to a planetarium the other day without any issue at all - in the old days, all that swooping around in space would have given me vertigo anxiety.  Tho i still have the annoying wobbly head sensations and tightness; my visuals were never that bad but they havent got any better.