2-CB effect´s on LSD-HPPD?

Why Zantac? I would be really careful with your body you only have one. I used a ppi and it had a neurological effect on me that took me months to get over. My go said it happens to about 20% of his practice. Zantac is just a step down from a ppi. I had sever anxiety and flu like symptoms and then acid reflux with a vengeance. Over the counter meds seem benign but can have some really bad effects or even death. I know trying to find a cure is important I just think it needs to be Done under a dr's care. Take care of your self and be careful.

Listen.....25mg of Zantac is a homeopathic dose .....esp for a guy who experiments with MDMA 2 or 3x a month and research chemicals such as 2cX drugs ....all while having hpp. Dancer is a good guy. .....2 ibuprophens, half an aspirin, a tiny bit of Zantac, and a tiny bit of migraine med is virtually nothing. .......understand that these drugs have actions neurochemically ..beyond their simple uses ................

These drugs are far less potent psychotropically than street drugs like Ecstacy, Nexus, Bees, or BromoDragonfly.

hmm..So i get this fucking headache more often then normally, it´s also starting to annoy me , and im really not stressed out here in Brunswick.

I never have been depressive but i almost every time see Auras (Light yellow glowing), especially when i look into the mirror or People,

other prescription drugs i dont take, cause its harder to me to get those then illegal drugs ( Funny Germany he).

:D....

I think i wont have any problems with these small amounts, and as all these dont have stimulant effects i only can got out good there:D

I also had a few Overdoses ...and i always got out really well, once i had ~1000mg´s of MDMC, we´ve been in a disco and my friend put that in the beer so they all can share, me totally Mindfucked by MDMA, took the beer, ex it so all´s empty...me totally happy sitting down, while they tell me there´s been 4x MDMC´s in.....you know, if you get Optics from MDMC, you defenately know something is going wrong...my freinds have been completely in panic about me but i said to them: Hey fucking chill, everythings allright, i still stand, i only talk shit and have tons of fun, so why to worry?....what i want to explain: i often had some fuckers where other people would say "Stop" but i always stay positive and get fine again :D ....thats why im also fucking pissed off that i got the HPPD from a half LSD Blotter......Totally senseless if i compare some other consumptions i had....you must give me atleast 150mg´s of Zantac so i could start to worry ;D

I'm already trying half of them: they're called Aspirin and Advil. I'll take a Zantac right now i don't care. .....But I don't have an RX for Imitrex. In Europe, there are a lot of countries where you don't even need a prescription to get painkillers. The only difference with me is the Imitrex. I admit i am not a Zantac user often at all. But Zantac is an antihistamine. H2 antagonist. ......I'll admit that this is a stretch........but nevertheless Triptans are not (ie--Imitrex). Find out what these are.................I'm on an SSRI so i should not take Imitrex.................But You are right I'm not a doctor, oh well was just getting bored i guess.

****Dancetrooper----make sure you are not on an SSRI if you ever take the Imigran

-mg it's good to look at everything I just think that whomever is trying mixing meds it's important to be under a physicians care. Just in case. Having hppd sucks in so many ways because we never know how our chemistry will mix with different meds. I never thought a ppi would effect me in such a bad way. That's all I'm saying is be careful. You are right I do think it's much more dangerous for DT to be using the street drugs and I hope DT sees that and gives the body, mind a break.

Migraines are mainly a woman thing; also---a study of side effects showed out of 5,000 users, 2 people reported hallucinations: both women. I know Sumatriptan is not as safe as a drug like Gabapentin, but here is an article that talks about NSAIDs and Triptans.

http://www.clinicalpsychiatrynews.com/news/more-top-news/single-view/sumatriptan-naproxen-combo-beats-either-alone-triptans-nsaids-target-different-aspects-of-vascular-inflammatory-processes-underlying-migraine/9bf9c53523.html

Don´t worry, I hate Anti-Depressiva as im always confident about myself and happy :D SSRI´s are not welcome in my Body :D...I think on long usage they would fuck my personality, dopamin-system fragged or anything like that....Everyone tells you you should let the fingers from drugs while having HPPD and eat healthy and so on: Seriously it´s a good advise, and any newbie better shouldnt read things i post, but maybe that lifechanging is also not good for you, because you got thrown completely into a new world, not only the HPPD also your way to life, so that may distances you from yourself so much that that may increase the derealisation and DP......Anyways i´m glad that i tried all these drugs, cause my HPPD really got better, even if this are drugs, they may trigger same things as my HPPD or LSD has done to me.....My VS and trailing reduced greatly, the feeling about myself also is like before HPPD again , i´m even more confident about myself then before HPPD, only the Headache is worrying me a bit as i didn´t had that at the beginning of HPPD.....but i´m sure some aspirins or stronger meds can supress or kill that too....

"Know", i just can do this because i dont have any personality-disortions like DP/DR or Panic attacks...i feel almost completely same just having fucking optics.....and i think the optics only are like 30% of a real HPPD....Feelings influence you ways more then Visuals....That would fuck me hard, not being the master of my own feelings :/

Edit: Maybe Members here don´t like to hear that someone is taking such stuff while HPPD, i can understand that completely, but if no one has tryed this yet, and no one has cured untill now, there must be something on....i mean all the meds you get from the doc also have effects on you brain-chemic, same as these drugs

I'm the same way. No real mental HPPD. Just starbursting, a little snow, and the occassional off day. But 90% of the time, I figure I am probably as normal as the next guy. I had a brief DP/DR period when I first noticed HPPD symptoms. They were my first symptoms, and left within a week. Had I not kept smoking pot, and drinking, I'd probably be cured by now.

Normally, you should worry if you wouldnt be depressed over the first weeks, thats a completely normal reaction on what happened to you :D.....So DP/DR for the first weeks should be normal.....i can imagine that some people : suffered HPPD, recieved DP/DR, went to this board, readed that it never went off, and recieved then DP/DR forever....if they normally would have lost that....My symptoms also have been worse the first 3 weeks, the visuals almost have been as strong as on the trip, happily i learned really fast to learn to live with it, and the symptoms deacreased really well.... first i thought i would have a DR too, but isn´t a strange feeling after such a strong expierence normal??...so what may feels like a DR isn´t a DR, it just feels alike because you´re not accustomed to it.....if you wouldn´t know that, you would start to worry abou when it´s ending, you´d think everyday about it atleast one time because HPPD is everywhere....and in that state i think you can get a prior psychosis that will let you live your entire life with it because you thought it would be DR, but it wasn´t .......ayayay i would give you all my money to speak one day english as good as a folksman....:D love the story with the Irish guy hahaha

• Upvote 1

Yeah, you are actually right! I had been high for so long, that reality itself felt weird, and new. After I told myself, this is how it is supposed to be, I got used to it. Now I am just waiting for the starbursting to clear up. I'd give a lot to speak a second language half as well as you do. Plus you can write as well. Your English is actually a lot better than you give yourself credit for. Hahahaha, true story! That kid is crazy. He's so happy all the time now, so I can't say it isn't working out for him. He'll chase me all over my University campus calling out my name just to say hello. He's hilarious.