Need help from oldtimer from previous forum site!

LarryC

Hello All. I need assitance from anyon who was on the previous hppdonline forum. The one time active member MaggyTito (I think she went by MaggieTito then) had posted a picture of a dark room, not pitch black, possibly with a tv on. One side was Normal vision and the right side was th same picture as is seen by some people with HPPD. I wanted to show that to a neuro opthalmologist in my new living city. It is not here as we have lost much information. I have sent her a message but have not heard from her. She has only posted once on this newer site.

Appreciated any help on this.

I met Francis Fray once but haven't seen him online in years. Actually there are many names that have didlssapeared. Either they stay off the board or they're simply not around anymore.

Hi LarryC. I saved all "symptom description" pictures I could find on the old forum. PM me your email adress and I can send you the entire folder. What you´re searching for might just be in it.. I cannot post any picture here since I hit the upload limit trying to do so in an earlier thread.

I would also like the pics posted in the "Gallery" section here in the forum, but I don´t know how to do. I think it is us HPPD´ers common property.. Maybe you can help, LarryC?

• 3 weeks later...

That picture I am talking about is almost just like my static has become in a darkened room, with a bit of artificial light. Since my static has got worse I really would like to have that to explain it to a doc. See, all my symptoms were virtually gone for years. They came back after going on a strenuous hike. They came over time and the one thing I never had was static but after the hike, the static started slowly after a year from the hike and has got worse since. So I seem to have HPPD plus some other malady. Any images that people have are appreciated. My email is larrycalella@yahoo.com

Seems my message was never opened by MaggyTito to date.

Thanks all,

Larry