Members: Can you see the "research articles" category?

Merkan

Beneath the "active and future research" section there should be two categories. There is one that is supposed to be viewed as "research articles" next to "active research". I can see this fine as admin but not when i sign out. Anyone can confirm either way would be great.

Same as GS said.

I also wonder, would it be ok to print out and make an own little booklet of research articles with relevant information? I mean to show it to a doctor, i am seriously considering to try to get meds prescribed and before i do this i want to have some formal backup to stick in the doctors face if he/she refuses to believe me.

Why wouldnt it? There could be a legal issue with that but David has put them up for everyone to download. I did what you say yesterday, making sure that i always have these available. The only issue would be between you and your doc. I have had docs. who say that: "I am trying too hard being my own doc", refusing to read any papers i bring. My current doc. was pissed with me when I put all the theories about HPPD on the table but didn't bring any papers with me.

Same as GS said.

I also wonder, would it be ok to print att and make an own little booklet of research articles with relevant information? I mean to do this to show a doctor, i am seriously considering to try to get meds and before i do this i want to have some formal backup to stick in the doctors face if he/she refuses to believe me.